Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressman Under Fire After Saying Immigrants Multiply &quo

Congressman Under Fire After Saying Immigrants Multiply "Like Rats"

Published November 12, 2010
    Rep. Curry Todd of Tennessee likened illegal immigrant births to rats multiplying while he was questioning state officials at a committee hearing.

Rep. Curry Todd of Tennessee likened illegal immigrant births to rats multiplying while he was questioning state officials at a committee hearing.

A Tennessee lawmaker is under fire by Hispanic groups after he said immigrants are "like rats and multiply."

The Commercial Appeal reports Memphis Hispanic groups and their supporters stood outside the home of Rep. Curry Todd of Collierville on Thursday.

Todd made the comments earlier this week while he was questioning state officials at a committee hearing about whether the state-funded Cover Kids program checked citizenship before paying for health care. He was told that the federal government didn't allow it for prenatal care because any child born in the U.S. is a citizen.

Todd said that means the immigrants can "go out there like rats and multiply."

When contacted by The Associated Press, Todd said he was wrong to use that choice of words.

Based on reporting by The Associated Press.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politi ... like-rats/

More like rabbits!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

May have been a better way to state the problem but the truth never the
    less. I live in an area of large numbers of illegals 5 children or more is not unusual.

I believe this is one reason Medicaid, Medicare and social security is in so much trouble because these programs have been used as welfare for illegals and those who have never worked and yet the taxpayer will once again be required to pay:

Note: Watch out Canada once they have over populated the USA and it's broke then they will head for your border, good luck....
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Banned
    I'm telling you all

PC is going away , its time the truth came out , however harsh that may be

Sure his choice of words was wrong , but for the most part he was correct

MO BABIES = MORE FREE AMERICAN WELFARE $$$$$$$$$$$

Every wonder how most of us barely survive yet these people can send
    billions back to their home countries?

Well, it is what it is. Sometimes the truth hurts.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Of course the pro-illegals will dwell on the way it was put rather than admitting that in theory it is the truth. They produce so many anchors because they know that our government will take care of them and the parents can live off their anchor's welfare as well.

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    The truth hurts. No more beating around the bush.

Illegal invaders and their advocates depend on political correctness in order to suppress the truth and further the invasion. It has gone on far too long! There is absolutely nothing wrong with what the Honorable Rep. Curry Todd of Tennessee said regarding illegal invaders and their reckless and destructive breeding habits. It’s time our representatives stood on the side of Americans and not illegal invaders.

The Speaker of the House has made far more egregious statements concerning those Americans who are against illegal immigration and believe the rule of law should be enforced. I don’t recall anyone demanding she step down after her little tirade in front of la raza, or whatever pro-illegal invader group she happened to be pandering to at the time.

In fact, we need more of these types of statements coming from our elected officials in order to bring down this wall of political correctness which is destroying this country.

If you shoot for the moon, you will always land amongst the stars. In other words, if you try to express the same sentiment cloaked in PC terminology, the affect is not as far reaching. People might not agree with his choice of words, but that's ok. They will at least agree that the problem of anchor babies is out of control and must be addressed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can we say ...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Can we say " then...

The Sheriff here in Johnston Co NC. can and did... in the pro amnesty paper in Raleigh! He was re-elected AGAIN on Nov.2. You can bet that I voted FOR him...LOL!

Here is the Latino take on it, and legal citizens taking them on.
    http://latino-talk.com/immigration/j...racist-pig/192

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast