Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a Dream

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a Dream

I have a dream. A dream that parents across this country would wake up to what is going on. On what is being stolen from their children.

They don't see the fight we are doing to save this country for their children. They don't hear the phone calls we are making. They only hear the sob stories coming from the Democrats.

My dream would be that somehow we had the finanical backing to march with our children and grandchildren on D.C. I would love to see these traitors tell our children to their face that it is the illegal aliens that are more important then they are.

I would love to have the skills to start a movement across this country. A movement where, say, every American kept their children home from school in protest. Or a day when American citizens boycotted all shopping for Christmas.

A day of shutting down this country by all concerned American parents. That is my Dream Act.

I'm with you on that!

i always say a day without Americans, but we would be fired and our kids would get in trouble because we are Americans and we have to abide by all rules and laws or else!!

But I'm still with ya!!

And file exempt on they're W2's, No taxation without representation.
    If their going to pander to the Latino's over the rest of us tax them not us!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If there was some way that they could not get anymore of our tax dollars until they listen to us!

The other day I figured up my savings concerning cable TV or subscription TV of any sort. At $50.00 per month I have saved $12,500.00 since I quit TV.

Why do people support TV and Hollywood? Are these entities on our side of many issues?

If you wish to find the problem it has been said to "follow the dollar." Should you want to fix a problem, perhaps "withhold a dollar" might work?

If people can't live without TV or Hollywood, Please pick a target that would catch attention and prove to be detrimental.. I'm in.

Money talks...........

I subscribe to the cheapest satelitle package there is...as long as I record Ophrah and Doctor Phil and watch them at night.

Yes you are right, MontereySherry. We must find a way to protest.

Tea anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by greenkat
    I subscribe to the cheapest satelitle package there is...as long as I record Ophrah and Doctor Phil and watch them at night.
    hell some guy on some blog was discussing how you can get an extra receiver and then "rent" it to a relative or friend at another location.
    I thought it was crazy until some mexican guy mentioned that they had dish and got an extra receiver and took it to mexico so their family can watch tv....

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    Quote Originally Posted by greenkat
    hell some guy on some blog was discussing how you can get an extra receiver and then "rent" it to a relative or friend at another location.
    I thought it was crazy until some mexican guy mentioned that they had dish and got an extra receiver and took it to mexico so their family can watch tv....
    Just another illegal alien scam.

Banned
    We need everyday people to run for office. People that know what It Is like to be unemployed. People that know what It Is like to watch the communities that they grew up In turned Into a third world dump of spanish speaking Illegals. People that know what Is like to watch their culture be attacked and weakened by people that have no allegiance to this country. People that know what It Is like to have to play by the rules,while all of the Illegals get to break the rules with little or no consequences..... I could go on and on.... You get my drift... You should not have to be a millionaire to be able to run for public office (and get elected) If I had the backing,I would run against Feinstein In 2012.... but the far left machine In California just chews people up that want to try and make a difference. It Is a rigged game that Is controlled by elitists that live In glass houses and wear rose colored glasses

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast