Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Accident with an illegal cost me :(

I wanted to share this incident with you all. An illegal hit my car and because he didnt have insurance my insurance company said the only way to repair it would be to pay the deductible ($500).

I am so pissed off. Had he been legal and insured I wouldnt have had to see this day.

I called the cops but they said they dont attend to 'minor accidents'.

Desi,

I am sorry for the way that you were ripped off!
    This is happening all over the country!

Did the officers happen to tell you if they attend to criminal illegal aliens that cross our border, endanger our citizens and the walk free?
    How can it be minor if the guy was uninsured!
    It is an outrage.

I am glad you found us, this site and the people here empower us all to fight back and stand up for our rights.
    I suggest you do the following:

Call your senators and write them too. Let them know that you want a response from them indicating how this could be happening and how you are going to be compensated.

CAll and write your congressman and do the same.

THEN start to get your incident out there for the public to consume!
    Write letters to the editors. Write here online for thousands to see.
    Since you were ripped off to the tune of 500 dollars you won't see again, get 500 dollars worth of satisfaction knowing you are doing damage to their cause by speaking out.

I know it stinks.
    Hope you were not hurt
    PAF.

Re: Accident with an illegal cost me :(

Quote Originally Posted by desi
    I wanted to share this incident with you all. An illegal hit my car and because he didnt have insurance my insurance company said the only way to repair it would be to pay the deductible ($500).

I am so pissed off. Had he been legal and insured I wouldnt have had to see this day.

I called the cops but they said they dont attend to 'minor accidents'.
    Hi Desi and welcome to Alipac. I'm sorry for what happened to you. If you stick around here long enough (won't take long) you'll see that you are far from alone in being ripped off and financially devastated by these illegals. The laws they get to break in our country are incredible...sadly.

I hope you're all right.

Hi Desi,

You are NOT alone! Proud is right and well-spoken! I'm so glad you found us. Start reading and you'll find out just what we mean.

Ask for help if you need it!

Welcome,
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

In these parts, a few of the illegal aliens do have insurance.

Fake SS card but insurance. Go figure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But remember, we dont hate nor complain over here @ alipac, we try to make a difference
    http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=214388
    - Make hundreds of dollars from home

Quote Originally Posted by kingjones0720
    But remember, we dont hate nor complain over here @ alipac, we try to make a difference
    We don't hate but we sure complain & are making a BIG difference.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It would be the same if he was legal. You can sue in small claims for the deductible. Collecting may be a problem but it always is.
    Did you have uninsured or underinsured coverage?

The insurance company can file a subrogation claim against this guy. Someone hit my car once when it was parked on a city street and they just took off. Luckily someone else saw it happening and wrote down their license plate. I turned the info into my insurance and they went after the perpetrator.

You'll still have to pay your deductible - ask your tax preparer - you may be able to claim it or a portion as a loss on your income tax returns.

In Ky. you have to show a new insurance card each time you go in for your license plates....what States do not do this?

Or are they driving on expired plates?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast