Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FELLOW PATRIOTS!

FELLOW PATRIOTS!

I have seen some of your posts,and here is my 2 cents worth on the subject!

I think all the time,as I am sure you all do,about how we can make a difference in stopping the illegal invasion of OUR country!

It is for sure that big business is behind most of the reasons that our immigration laws are not being enforced.

There is only one way to change the minds of big business,to stop fighting the american people,on illegal immigration.

We have to hit them in their big fat wallet!

I know this is not a new idea,but maybe we are going at it the wrong way.

I have seen,it posted in different places,things like don't buy gasoline for one day,or don't shop at wal-mart for a few days,and others like this.

It is almost impossible to stick with something like this for long enough to make an impact.

I keep hoping,and praying for some great person to come along,and lead our country out of this illegal immigration mess.

What if it is just plain people such as us that can do this job,not one great person,but millions of us everyday people like you,and me!

I have thought about,maybe we could hit one business at a time,and hurt their bottom line enough to turn them against illegal immigration!

While looking at the worst companies,that hire the most illegals,tyson foods jumped out as one of the biggest companies hiring illegals,not the
    only one,but one of the bad companies.

If enough people would say from this moment on,until tyson foods starts helping against illegal immigration,instead of making it worse,i will no
    longer buy anything made by tyson foods!

I think this would work better than saying for example,lets not eat chicken for one month,it would be more of an impact to quit one company
    for a long period of time,than to try to quit a product,which would be hard to stick with.

WE have to do something,we are pressuring congress on one side to listen to us,and big business is pressuring congress from the other side
    to listen to them,and they have got more money to fight with,because they are getting their money from us.

Think on this,or show us an idea that you have,lets all get together and do something,to turn the tide on big business.

In my opinion if this illegal immigration problem is not fixed,we want have a country worth saving in less than 5 years!

I've been doing that for a long time now on a personal level. I don't buy Tyson. Don't go to McDonalds. There's a huge list and I won't by if it's been traced to illegal employment. Miller beer.....etc. It's my part in it. Makes it tough at times when things are on sale and I need to save money........but I do my level best.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am wary of Mexican restaurants. In Springfield, TN, illegals are getting license plates and all using the address of the same Mexican restaurant. I don't buy any fast food and avoid any products or places that I slightly feel support illegal aliens.

DJ
    I think this is all good, but what we need is the laser beam approach. What if Lou Dobbs could announce that all goups like alapac and Number USA are boycotting Walmart? (and why). Just pick one or two of the biggest illegal supporters and have enough of us stick with it. The message would get around to (and worry) other businesses, I'm sure. I think our problem is how to get that ball rolling. I do think it would be an effective use of our energy.

I'd recommend that everyone here start an "Anti-Illegal Victory Garden" next year. Learn to live off of the food that you can grow yourself, and only buy locally produced foods.

Takes some of the power out of the big corporate farming lobby.

True..but perhaps have a list of Patriot stores to suggest to people to take their business..maybe do this by region and offer guidelines. Like in Houston I try to use Whole Foods instead of Kroger because Kroger supports La Raza

Welcome to ALIPAC, Mayflowerchick. I was just on my way to Kroger.
    Now I'm going to Engalls instead. (It says it's American Owned). Well, just curious is Kroger American owned?

Now that you've mentioned that, I think I'll stop going to Kroger. I can't stand Publix either from seeing the huge Brazilian flag flying inside of Publix in Pompano Beach, so I haven't gone to Publix in three months!

That leaves me only one more choice....Engalls.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this is all good, but what we need is the laser beam approach. What if Lou Dobbs could announce that all goups like alapac and Number USA are boycotting Walmart? (and why). Just pick one or two of the biggest illegal supporters and have enough of us stick with it. The message would get around to (and worry) other businesses, I'm sure. I think our problem is how to get that ball rolling. I do think it would be an effective use of our energy.
    I also think that a well-organized boycott of a particular business for a particular time would be a good idea. I would like to start out with a lesser target than Wal-Mart. They are so big that we would need millions of people to make them feel the pain. Tyson, or Del Monte, would be good targets. We might also consider selecting a target that could be picketed. If we could make the public aware of the reason for the boycott I think it would garner support. In that regard, it would probably be better to select a target that has chains in numerous cities. Above all, it must be well organized and well supported.

JAK
    I personally think we need to stop shopping for a week. Buy only the necessities...before the boycott. Then stop everything... even three days would have them screaming. If Americans would try this...then I'm sure we would welcome the power that it would bring...and it would be nice if we would refuse to shop for anything but necessities until they fire illegals, hire Americans and we start seeing a significant amount of illegals going home and if we EVER catch even one business hiring them again we boycott in the same manner again! They looked out for each other (business) when they were bribing, lying and cheating the American people... they can stick together when it comes to "being good" or they can all pay for it. The only ones I wouldn't hold to this standard would be the business's that are even now OBEYING THE LAW. (smaller business)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

That is true it needs to be organized. A flyer we can attach to e-mails. The company we are going to boycott needs figures attached to that flyer. There profits, percentage of illegals working. Do they pay insurance for there illegal employees? Probably not. How much is this company milking our tax dollars up.
    We need facts to go along with the flyers. Tough stuff. One place on the forum to post what we find.

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast