Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HERE ARE SOME OF THE BUY AMERICAN LINKS. I JUST BROUGHT THEM OVER SO DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE STILL GOOD.

http://www.americanjobscoalition.org/

Here is another on-line Department store with American-made goods.

http://www.buyamericanmart.com/

BUY AMERICAN!

http://www.buyamericanmart.com/patrioticitems1.html

AMERICAN MADE AMERICAN FLAGS!!

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:41 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.buyamerican.com/vendorpage.html

Sell Your American-Made Product(s) on BuyAmerican.com:
    Are you looking for a great place to market your American-made product(s)? BuyAmerican.com is the largest online retailer of American-made goods. We are constantly looking for new American Manufacturers of products Made in the USA.

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://howtobuyamerican.com

http://americaisfull.com/

HERE ARE SOME OF THE RESULTS WE WERE SEEING WITH THE POULTRY BOYCOTT

MustangJo
    ALIPAC Titan

Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:58 am Post subject:

Apparently our chicken boycott is working...in this grocery advertisement chicken breasts are 89cents a pound. That's the cheapest I've seen them here in a long time...at least two years.

I don't want them to feel a pinch...I want them on their knees.

PinestrawGuys
    ALIPAC Super Hero

Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:22 am Post subject:

Chicken leg quarters are down to 25 cents a pound here in Atlanta!

BWAAAHAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!!

I HOPE IT ROTS!!!!

nntrixie
    ALIPAC Hero Elite

Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:39 am Post subject:

They have been 'dumping' chicken for quite some time. I don't know any other way to put it.

Fryers are usually 1.29 - on sale - 1.59 regularly.

They highest they have been in two months is .99. That was only for a short time.

Last week, the leg quarters were 10 lbs. for 2.45 and .59 for fryers.

nntrixie
    ALIPAC Hero Elite

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:22 pm Post subject:

This may have nothing to do with it - but someone just called me to say that Pilgrim's chicken is on sale for .49 a pound - about 1/2 of it's usual sale price.

Also, Pilgrim's is running a new commericial - I haven't seen it - just heard about it.

It seems it is about 'hometown people' - just black and white people and no Mexicans -

Has anyone else seen it???

PinestrawGuys
    ALIPAC Super Hero

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:26 am Post subject:

Chicken is on sale here in Georgia for 19 cents a pound. It costs them more than that to process it. Methinks this might be working....

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:03 am Post subject:

Oh, Pinestraw, - wow!!

I thought it just might be here in Texas - since our area is 'home' to one of the biggies.

It has been on sale in our only 'better' grocery chain for .49 for 3 weeks now.

They are definitely 'dumping' for some reason -

Just hope people can resist the the prices and realize them for what they are.

It might be preemptive. They might be afraid we would really get something going - Oh I hope so!!!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I THINK ALL TYPES OF BOYCOTT ARE GOOD. WE COULD DO BOTH. FIRST, WE CAN BOYCOTT COLLECTIVELY. THIS HAS TO BE PLANNED AHEAD AND PUBLICIZED.

AT THE SAME TIME WE CAN CHANGE OUR HABITS. PLANT A GARDEN. BUY LOCALLY. BUY "MADE IN USA". ALL OF THESE THINGS DO TAKE TIME AS FAR AS CHANGING HABITS.

IT TAKES SOME TIME AND EFFORT TO SEEK OUT WHO TO BUY FROM, AND WHAT HABITS TO CHANGE THAT WILL AFFECT THE OVERALL PICTURE. IT CANT BE DONE OVERNIGHT.

BUT THE BEST TIME TO START IS RIGHT NOW. TODAY. START CHANGING LIFESTYLE HABITS LITTLE BY LITTLE. START WITH ONE HABIT AND CHANGE IT. THEN PICK ANOTHER HABIT, CHANGE IT. PRETTY SOON WE CAN ALL BE LIVING AN "ANTI-CORP." LIFESTYLE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think Lou would do this... I don't know if CNN would allow him to.

Lou Dobbs could probably report it if it was a news item. The strategy would be to get some newspapers, et al to report on it and send them to him.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I think on a personal level each of us could make up some fliers which show who supports the likes of La Raza, Maldef and such, and also that state that these groups are racist. Give websites and examples of statements and such as a proof and leave those fliers at businesses who support them, and businesses that hire illegals.

Websites also that give real data on the impact of illegal immigration in this country is good.

As for not shopping for a week, easy, that's the week in between paydays!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123