Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feinstein email response RE: NAU

I just received this email from Dianne Feinstein (hardly a surprise):

Thank you for writing to express your concern about U.S. cooperation with Canada and Mexico. I appreciate the time you took to write me and welcome the opportunity to respond.

In the past several months, my office has received a number of letters regarding allegations that the Administration is taking steps toward the creation of a "North American Union." Several constituents expressed special concern about the Security and Prosperity Partnership, which was created in 2005 to facilitate and strengthen cooperation between the United States, Canada, and Mexico on issues affecting North America as a whole, including terrorism, pandemics, energy security, environmental practices, and trade.

I do not support a political or economic union with Canada and Mexico. In my view, the United States must continue to work closely with its neighbors to address shared regional challenges while maintaining its sovereignty. At this time, my office has been unable to corroborate allegations about attempts to create a "North American Union."

Again, thank you for writing. If you have any further comments, please contact my office in Washington, D.C. at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

Maybe you should send her the link for the story on the NAU driver's licenses. That would convince her.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

It's like the blind leading the masses of lemmings off of a

I do not support a political or economic union with Canada and Mexico. In my view, the United States must continue to work closely with its neighbors to address shared regional challenges while maintaining its sovereignty. At this time, my office has been unable to corroborate allegations about attempts to create a "North American Union."
    It's like the blind leading the masses of lemmings off of a cliff
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its a case of a river running real deep in Egypt.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: Feinstein email response RE: NAU

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    I just received this email from Dianne Feinstein (hardly a surprise):

At least she states her opposition to the NAU, even though she is unwilling to commit to belief in its existence.

That is the same position the average man on the street takes about Satan.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

This is the same person who has a staffer that told me today that Mrs Feinstein was "unaware" of Calderons demand for amnesty.

Has anybody checked her for Altzheimers lately?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    This is the same person who has a staffer that told me today that Mrs Feinstein was "unaware" of Calderons demand for amnesty.

THAT is called "selective hearing"; a malady that seems to be in epidemic proportions on Capitol Hill!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

THAT is called "selective hearing"; a malady that seems to be in epidemic proportions on Capitol Hill!!!
    selective hearing? Seems it would also include seeing and reading too
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

someone call this stupid womans office and tel lehr to go to the governments own websight. SPP.GOV

copy and paste

We should all send this back to her via e-mail, ask her how come we know more about this than she does. Maybe she should not be a senator, if she can't kep up with current affairs in the us. Maybe if she paid less attention to illegals and more to Americans. If you need an add to mail her let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast