Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

9/11 Families Protest April 24 in DC near White House

In order to give opponents of amnesty a chance to express their views for the President and Congress, 9/11 FSA is organizing a rally in Lafayette Park, opposite the White House on April 24 at 10am EST. This is one day before their lordships are scheduled to return to the Senate and discuss amnesty for illegals.
    The theme of the event is that 'immigration is not a victimless crime,' and to emphasize the point we are inviting people whose families have been victims of crimes committed by illegals. We are still early, too early, in that process and so far the following have promised to attend: Bruce, DeCell, Bob Eggle, Jan and Peter Gadiel, John and Barbara March, Joan Molinaro, Sean Pearce. Many more are needed and several people are looking for additonal people.
    Chris Simcox of the Minutemen is going to appear on Hannity and Colmes on Monday and has said he will announce the rally and invite Hannity and Colmes to attend. I believe that support from the Minutemen will be a major help to the success of the rally, in addition to renewing the previous endorsements of the MM that 911FSA has issued in the past. The connection between stopping people at the border and reducing crime by illegals inside the USA is crystal clear and needs to be emphasized.
    Colorado activist AJan Heron is to appar tonight on Terry Anderson's show and will also talk about the rally.
    Someone who wishes to remain anonymous obtained for me the contact information of an associate of Rush Limbaugh and I have emailed that person to ask for Rush's support.
    Obviously, if Hannity andor Limbaugh encourage their listeners to attend, this could turn out to be a monster sized event. Lacking their support, we risk having a small showing. One Congressman has said he would like to attend a pres conference on with us to talk on this issue and if it appears that turnout will be small we will move the event to the terrace of the Longworth building. We are hoping that a senator or two will accept our invitation to appear. We felt it was worththe risk as no other rally was planned in DC in response to the illegal alien mobs of the last few weeks. .
    Other immigration reform groups have been invited to attend in additon to the Minutemen.
    All of you should have received the rally flyer that we emailed. Is appears on our website and I've attached it to this email. Please forward to as many media people as you can.
    f course you are all invited to attend.
    Also, contriubtions to fund plane fare and
    If you know of others who would be interested in participating, particularly those who've been injured in crimes committed by illegals, please give them our contact infor and invite them to call.
    Bruce DeCell 718 948 4108 Peter 860 927 3822 Joan Molinaro 570 685 7054.

Sugestions for increasing attendance are welcome.

Regards,
    Peter
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Friends,

Here is information to bring you up to date on preparations for the April 24 rally.

D.A. King had reserved Lafayette Park for a Feet to the Fire Rally. Because that was cancelled, and since the Senate is scheduled to return to DC on 4/25 and take up amnesty again, we decided to risk an attempt at having a rally of victims of illegal immigration on that date.

The following, all of whom are victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens, are planning to attend:

Bruce, DeCell, Bob Eggle, Jan and Peter Gadiel, John and Barbara March, Joan Molinaro, Sean Pearce. Many more are needed and several people are looking for additonal people.

We are in the process of inviting more people to come and speak about their loss to the press.

Chris Simcox is going to appear on Hannity and Colmes on Monday and has said he will announce the rally and invite Hannity and Colmes to attend. I believe that support from the Minutemen will be a major help to the success of the rally, in addition to renewing the previous endorsements of the MM that 911FSA has issued in the past. The connection between stopping people at the border and reducing crime by illegals inside the USA is crystal clear and needs to be emphasized.

Jan Herron is on Terry Anderson's show tonight and will also make an announcment.

Someone who wishes to remain anonymous obtained for me the contact information of an associate of Rush Limbaugh and I have emailed that person to ask for Rush's support.
    I'm waiting to hear if FAIR and Numbers USA wish to participate.

All of you should have received the rally flyer that we emailed. Is appears on our website and I've attached it to this email. Please forward to as many members of the press as you can.

If you know of others who would be interested in participating, particularly those who've been injured in crimes committed by illegals, please give them our contact infor and invite them to call.
    Bruce DeCell 718 948 4108 Peter 860 927 3822 Joan Molinaro 570 685 7054.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Regards,
    Peter
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)