Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMERICA IN SEARCH OF A LEADER

AMERICA IN SEARCH OF A LEADER
    By Frosty Wooldridge
    February 28, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

On November 4, 2008, Americans step into voting booths with two choices: Barack Obama will take us out of the Iraq War, but he will give amnesty to 20-30 million illegal aliens. In other words, he will legalize and give voting rights to an invading armada of people from a foreign country. Additionally, he will continue chain migration, 400,000 anchor babies and their mothers annually, diversity visas and double legal immigration from one to two million annually. That means America’s borders will suffer relentless immigration for another four years. Why? He already voted for exactly those items with S.B. 1639 in June of 2007.

John McCain promises to continue the Iraq War forever and he will give amnesty to 20-30 million illegal aliens. Additionally, he will continue chain migration, 400,000 anchor babies and their mothers annually, diversity visas and double legal immigration from one to two million annually. Again, that means America’s borders will be overrun for another four years. Why? He already voted for S.B. 1639 in June of 2007.

The PEW Report last week showed that immigration will grow the U.S. population by 138 million people in 40 years. Because of immigration, in forty years, 1 in 5 Americans will be foreign born. The Mexican population will triple—which means they will become the dominant ethnic group in America. Immigration displaces the American people right out of their own country.

Within 40 years, we shall have run out of our ability to provide water, energy and resources to an added 138 million people.

Bottom line: we are a country in search of a leader, but we won’t elect one that will address America’s most ominous dilemma: unrelenting, massive and unending immigration. Either man will accelerate it!

“What frustrates me more than anything is that people like you write all kinds of protests and people like me read and applaud your work...but yanno, it’s all just TALK!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seems to me Alipac has a plan . It's called the "Draft Lou Dobbs" plan .
    How can America sit back and swallow 3 Elites hand picked candidates that offer nothing to the nation is beyond me . I could go on a long rant but it's early in the morning , I'll wait till later to vent on stupid Americans !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

JRB
    zeezil,
    Why dont you run for president, I would vote for you.

Great article....way to get all of the organizations names out a hopefully pick up new members...sent off to all in my address book.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Did anyone watch Charlie Rose last nite? It seems that 'Oamamania' is sweeping Europe! Rose had three guests from GB...John Burns (London Bureau Chief of the NYT), Alistair Horne (Historian), and Timothy Garton Ash (Oxford University). They all agreed that Obamamania is a "Movement", and that he is the only one who has a shot at uniting the world...a task that will be daunting. They also said that anti-Americanism has never been more severe, and Obama is the only one who can obliterate the outer appearances of it, but the deep core resentment will still remain. They said 2008 is a "World Election"!

My conclusion is that the whole world has lost it's mind! No one ever heard of Obama two years ago; he is completely unvetted; and now the entire world is swept up in the "Movement"! Wow! My favorite joke is the one about Obama going to the haberdashery to get a new suit...and several people wanted to try him on...

Ya, well I wish the whole world would come and take him off of our hands...let him give freedom to millions of illegals in their country!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    zeezil,
    Why dont you run for president, I would vote for you.
    Thanks, JRB but I'd be glad just to shine Lou Dobbs shoes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our country has had NO TRUE leaders for a LONG time! And I am simply NOT sure about a LOT of the ones running for office NOW!

God Bless Frosty Wooldridge.
    he is so eloquent.