PRESS RELEASE
American Freedom Riders and Friends,
Once again the American Freedom Riders and friends will square off with the Reconquistas on Saturday morning at Pruitt's Furniture. We can win this battle if we continue to grow in size and energy. Come with us - we need patriots in big numbers.
Staging instructions are posted on the front page of the website www.americanfreedomriders.com
Also posted on the top front page of the website is a link to excellent videos of recent activity.
Amnesty pimp Salvadore Reza has stated that they will resume their effort to bankrupt Pruitt's after the first of the year. Let's make it clear to them this Saturday that they will never be successful. Let's give them a very Merry Christmas Greeting.
If anyone has the time to change their signs, we need to begin to focus on the City Councilman for that district, Michael Johnson. He has been conspicuously silent and invisible on this issue, and it is time to drag his sorry behind out of hiding. He was elected to represent the citizens of this district and he has obviously ignored his responsibility.
I tried to call Johnson and he wouldn't speak to me. I was first told by a receptionist to submit my questions in writing for his perusal - I declined that offer in explicit terms. Later, an aide called me and tried to tell me this is a federal issue. That turned out to be a short conversation. We could use signs stating "RECALL COUNCILMAN MICHAEL JOHNSON", and this is not an idle threat. We are going to bring Johnson and other spineless elected city officials "out of the shadows". We are going to take this battle way beyond the sidewalk in front of Pruitt's.
Like never before, we see the unification of organizations and citizens in Phoenix. Patriots Border Alliance is fast becoming a strong national organization of patriots who are willing to stand up and be heard. Their most recent press release is copied below. Mothers Against Illegal Aliens is experiencing a sharp increase in new membership as a result of our visible effort. The incredibly unreasonable demands of Reza and his gang of thugs has given us the opportunity to keep the illegal immigration issue in the national spotlight and gain widespread public support. Remember, for every 10 people who become familiar with this issue, 8 of them will support our position (politicians excepted).
Come with us. We are going on the offensive and we can win. The entire country is watching and we can affect the national debate.
Danny Smith
www.americanfreedomriders.com
Contact information:
Media Coordinator - Morgan Forte
602-687-8844
Email: mothersagainstillegalaliens@yahoo.com