Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Beverly Hills Tea Party

You folks missed a very fine afternoon in Beverly Hills.The weather was pushing 90 degrees,and if not for the occasional ocean breeze,you could have fried that proverbial egg on the sidewalk.I have always liked Pat Boone, and he did an outstanding job hosting this Tea Party.All of the speakers were fired up and this kept the crowd in the game,no one left in the 7th inning.The permit for this event was from 2pm until 4pm,as always with speakers,they exceed their alloted time.At a few minutes before 4pm the BHPD told Pat that he had to wrap up the event.Pat then came up to the MIC and said,hey i'll pay for the overtime to keep the PD here longer.Pat negotiated with them for an additional 45 minutes,free of charge,this announcement received a thunderous applause.
    I find that being in the midst of like minded Patriots inspires me to continue the fight to help right this wayward vessel,at this time,we have no other option! Oh,BTW,stopping illegal immigration and dumping O'bama
    were at the top of everybody's list.
    In closing,as with all conservative events,the park was left cleaner than it was found!