Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Sorry.....I agree with Michael Savage. It has been a serious diagnosis stretched to take in brats who don't have the disease or legit condition.

Has nothing to do with those who seriously have to deal with this...it's become an excuse and dumping ground for those who don't belong there.

Kind of like the simple drunk who wants to cry alcoholism as an excuse.

The loose woman who wants to jump the rape band wagon when rape never occured.....just regret.

My kids were "diagnosed" with ADD and they don't have it. They are simply lively kids who don't jump when they are told to jump. One openly and actively the other quite shyly.

The innocent suffer when there are those who abuse it.

It deminishes the plight of the actual victims and gives a free reign for those to abuse it.

I'm sorry, autism, ADD, manic depressive (bi-polar) and a whole host of things have been used as excuses for people who don't have a problem...except for their own lack of control and parents who won't parent.

I seriously feel for you......because your plight has been diminished to nothing when there is a serious problem.

Abuse it, loose it....and all the innocent along with it.

Crazybird is crazy like a fox !

This taken out of context 18 SECOND rant was in defense of children . Indirectly or ignorantly ' abused by a lot of parents and teachers with drugs .

Michael Savage has a reason for writing his book about Healing Children Naturally without drugs that cause all kinds of side affects .

He had a younger brother who at the age of 5 was put into a mental home for not speaking and died there in his 20s . He thinks the drugs and medical profession in that place did not help him but may have contributed to his death is how I understand it .

All the school shootings, including the last one were done by kids on these same kinds of drugs since childhood . It also stunts their growth and other terriber side affects, like depression ,etc.

He is a conservative and that is why he s being attacked .

He has done alot for his country and fights for borders, culture and language .

To to turn around his defense of kids and say he has insulted them is wrong . 99% is not calling all kids brats . Just most and he said this in heat of subject .

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I'd give my life to get my son back from his post-immunization borderline-autism.
    You and a whole lot more. My parents wanted their "original" daughter back before I had my head injury. They said I was never the same. There's medical proof and definatly school recordings to prove it....but it was ignored way back then.

It's real and it is serious and I want you to fight every inch of the way.....but there are people who abuse the system and doctors who are eager to fit the round peg in the square hole to get out of it. (Atleast from the legal standpoint.)

I for one understand your frustration.....you are like the real rape victim who has their stand diminished by one who wasn't.

You just don't shoot the messenger for pointing out the problem. I seriously believe Michael Savage just pointed out the abuse of it. In all seriousness.....is there a kid out there today that doesn't have some serious behavioral problem? Feel confused, exhibit outbursts of emotion? Hey, your bi-polar.....not simply a NORMAL teenager. If you are a kid and don't do exactly as you are told....you have ADD!

Question anything and you are a terriorist. Disagree and you are a racist.

People who deal with it know the difference. You obviously know what the real deal is and are angry. Don't blame you. Keep fighting.
    Not to speak of all the kids whos mind is being blown by the pushers .

Everyone of the child school shooters were on some kind of drug given by their own parents !! mainly to shut them up so they and the teachers could " come a long way baby' and "have it all ' . Well we'r finding out that we can't have it all ,baby.

Trading our kids for posessions in some cases . Some kids hit the nursery before they are out of the hospital good. Cared for by others who make $6 an hour . Dog kennel attendants get better pay then that !

If women still learned to cook, take care of a man our kids wouldn't be in this sad shape they are today . But there aren't any women home to do these things ,thanks to the fems now they have to work ,never should have let them vote !. They have the sex lives of wild animals now, no wonder their idols are Britany Spears and Paris Hilton .
    What?????? Oh brother, here comes the "blame women for everthing" crowd. I hope you're not married 'cause I feel sorry for yuor wife! I'm a proud feminist but I am not a radical feminist. I don't hate men but I do believe in equal opportunity and fair pay. Maybe YOU would rather us go back to a time when women were treated like property and weren't even allowed to vote. Sorry, NOT me!!! No doubt you feel the same way about Black people too.

Believe it or not, I read somewhere that the tide is changing in terms of more women deciding to stay home and raise their children rather than continuing their careers. But it's all an individual's choice and their right to decide. However, many families today simply cannot survive on one paycheck so both parents have to work.

You know, raising a family is a two way street. While I believe motherhood is the most important job a woman will ever have, I also believe that a man should be held just as responsible in raising their kids.
    Children need BOTH parents involved in their lives so don't use that lame excuse that it's all the woman's fault.

What's interesting to note is that the countries who share your attitude about women, and prevent them working, getting an education or voting, end up looking like Afghanistan.

I am a woman and have a husband, middle aged kids and 11 grandkids .

I'm old enough to remember when most women were stay at home wives and mothers . I also know a little about history . When their were plenty of jobs for the men because women weren't out saturating the job markets because some feminist told them they were mistreated .These fems caused all the gender confusion and pushed others women out the door to work .

From this came divorce, single mothers, and men disrespecting women . Kids planted in nurserys like seeds to be cared for by strangers . Morals flew out the door and so did morals . our kids are in bad shape now, epidemics of STDs,depresion, and violence .

I have an opinion too ,even if it's just about as popular as saving this nation that long ago left God and family values .

I use to love it when boys fought over who would open my door for me.

This naion NEVER WAS LIKE AFGANISTAN ,onlt a fool could even think like that . We never killed our women .

Also I am from a very long line of freedom fighters ! I just don't think victimhood helps a race to advance . Me nor my ancesters owned a slave, but many blacks ancesters did along with whites . We didn't invent slavery but we are the only ones to ever abolish it !

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

I am a woman and have a husband, middle aged kids and 11 grandkids .

I'm old enough to remember when most women were stay at home wives and mothers . I also know a little about history . When their were plenty of jobs for the men because women weren't out saturating the job markets because some feminist told them they were mistreated .These fems caused all the gender confusion and pushed others women out the door to work .

From this came divorce, single mothers, and men disrespecting women . Kids planted in nurserys like seeds to be cared for by strangers . Morals flew out the door and so did morals . our kids are in bad shape now, epidemics of STDs,depresion, and violence .

I have an opinion too ,even if it's just about as popular as saving this nation that long ago left God and family values .

I use to love it when boys fought over who would open my door for me.

This naion NEVER WAS LIKE AFGANISTAN ,onlt a fool could even think like that . We never killed our women .

Also I am from a very long line of freedom fighters ! I just don't think victimhood helps a race to advance . Me nor my ancesters owned a slave, but many blacks ancesters did along with whites . We didn't invent slavery but we are the only ones to ever abolish it !

Wow, I don't know how we got so sidetracked by this!

I have to say NoAmnesty that from the onset, I kind of surmised you were a women but after I read your recent post I thought I was mistaken - which makes it even more disheartening to read that you feel this way about your own gender!!Â*Â*Â*Â* But I sort of understand why you feel the way you do. It seems to be a generational thing as I had an aunt who felt the same way too.

If I came off a bit defensive about this issue it’s because I grew up in the 70’s and when I was a kid, I was always told by boys what I could and could not do simply because I was female. I thought it was so unfair that boys could be and do whatever they dreamed of, while us girls were never allowed to have such dreams unless of course it involved an Easy Bake oven!.

See, I wanted to be an astronaut! (this was before Sally Ride!) Anyway, I remember playing wiffleball and I was up at bat and this boy who was the pitcher told me I shouldn’t be allowed to play. He said I belonged in the kitchen! Well, I was just 10 years old but he really got my blood boiling. The first pitch he threw to me I connected and hit a line shot right between his eyes! I said, “Not bad for a girl huh?â€

Chloe , Thank you for the reply .

When I said freedom fighters, I meant my white family who were fighting for the equality of all men no matter color or race . We whites didn't need any freedom fighters because we were all free , unlike today .

I still think we women had it made until we demanded 'equal rights' . It wasn't perfect ,but better than what we have now . Our children are dying from all kinds of effects put on them in this new society . Black and white .

We are divided now and our culture is history .

I will come back to this later .

The thing about M.Savage is he is treated like we ae here at ALIPAC , his words turned around and taken out of context .

I had a kid that was abnoraml until she was 4 . They wanted to put her on Valuim . I said no way is my 2 yr. old going on drugs . When she turned almost 5 she was normal as the rest . I had 2 grandids who were born brats too, but they changed into great kids with just a little loving attention and a few good ass whippings or switchings .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234