Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA: The coming collapse

American Patrol Report
    The coming collapse

According to the Economist.com, one half of all taxes paid in California are paid by 144,000 people. That is 0.37% of the population. American Patrol pointed out this incredible imbalance so long ago we can't yet find the analysis in our files. -- "It won't be long before people realize that importing poverty wasn't such a good idea after all," said Glenn Spencer of American Patrol. [See Cal Meltdown Watch]

http://www.americanpatrol.com/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes Jean. In fact, I heard Newt Gingrich months ago say that half of the deficit in CA is due to people of wealth leaving CA. They no longer want to subsidize a CA government out of control in spending and illegal immigration. We are seriously thinking about leaving CA since our taxes are going to be almost 10% by the time another quarter percent is tagged onto our county tax for a rail system and then Arnold will tag on another 1/4 percent for the state. It's out of hand. No reason to support this state anymore. Sad! My grandparents and parents literally helped to build this state. They would be rolling over in their graves to see the demise of this state.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any estimates as to how long it will take for the wheels to completely fall off in CA?

At the rate of illegal immigration, the continued enrollment of these people onto the welfare rolls, and all of the other costs they impose upon the state, I can't imagine that it will take long.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Any estimates as to how long it will take for the wheels to completely fall off in CA?

At the rate of illegal immigration, the continued enrollment of these people onto the welfare rolls, and all of the other costs they impose upon the state, I can't imagine that it will take long.
    The wheels are already off. Arnold is asking for a government bailout of CA in DC. CA just won't stop spending on top of the illegal immigration costs.

Anyone that can should leave CA. Besides they are predicting a HUGE earthquake here. Thursday or Friday they had 5,000 people participate in an exercise in case of a catastrophic earthquake measuring 7.8.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Yes Jean. In fact, I heard Newt Gingrich months ago say that half of the deficit in CA is due to people of wealth leaving CA. They no longer want to subsidize a CA government out of control in spending and illegal immigration. We are seriously thinking about leaving CA since our taxes are going to be almost 10% by the time another quarter percent is tagged onto our county tax for a rail system and then Arnold will tag on another 1/4 percent for the state. It's out of hand. No reason to support this state anymore. Sad! My grandparents and parents literally helped to build this state. They would be rolling over in their graves to see the demise of this state.
    Too sad GoGo. Although maybe with the colapse of Ca. The polititians will wise up to the problem
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Too sad GoGo. Although maybe with the colapse of Ca. The polititians will wise up to the problem
    I'm not holding my breath, unless its because of the fires out here right now. LOL

I agree with all of you. As I watch the news and see all the fires it just makes me wonder when this state will collapse. I have lived here my entire life and NEVER have we had fires like this. Over population and over building has led to this escalation of fires. Once again the taxpayers will get soaked for this also. What a shame.

The exodus has already begun, according to my uncle in Albuquerque. Over the past two years homes in his neighborhood are being bought by Californians (for California prices). Florida also has seen an influx of folks from California, especially after the earthquakes.

California was/is a social experiment of the far left and its failing big time
    and guess what they want all of America to look that way. Simply it is
    a fight between good and evil the far left fear anyone living a solid family
    life.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I left Santa Clarita 2 years ago.....most of my new neighbors here are from California...we all got fed up....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast