Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did Anyone Watch the PBS Republican Debate?

It was on from 9am to 10:30am...from Morgan State University in Baltimore, MD. Mainly aimed at African American voters. Six Republicans showed-up...McCain, Ghouliani, Thompson, and Romney did not come, and were called out on it (deservingly so.)

I thought that the 6 who were there did an admirable job. Some really thoughtful answers from all of the candidates. The Big 3 were good on immigration, as always.

Any opinions?

Ostrich

Darn it I missed it, was hopeing maybe c-span would show it over the week end!! Would like to hear about it though!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well, nothing really controversial was said. I'm a little biased but Ron Paul was his usual outstanding self. Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter were solid. This was the first time I'd seen former Ambassador Alan Keyes, and he's a Black Republican. Pretty good...I wasn't sure if the crowd would like him, but they seemed to think he was good. I liked Huckabee's stand on abortion and the family, but I think he's weak on immigration. The same with Brownback.

Thank God the "FrontRunner" candidates weren't there. It was so refreshing to hear the other candidates finally get a chance to be heard.

The guy moderating did a pretty good job of making sure people didn't go over their minutes (like Guiliani always does.)

Ostrich

Thanks for the summary, I agree they ignore Paul, Tancredo and Hunter and I can not see why any of the top runners are qualified to be President of the U.S.

These 3 are the only chance we have at getting our country secured and our immigration laws enforced, and this is the issue that affects our country and its future the most, If we lose on immigration..... we lose on the North American Union, we lose our soverenity, our constitution and our country, it could be devastating for the future of our children and grandchildren.

Sounds like it was a good debate, I will watch for it to come on c-span this week end.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'll take the bottom tier any day of the week over the over bought and sold top tier
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)