Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

E-mail from the DNC

So Howard Dean wants me to send him money. He says he's got a MATCHING donor that will even contact me by e-mail to thank me for my largesse. I had to send him a reply...

Howard,

Thank you so much for the opportunity to screw MYSELF!

My number 1 issue this November is immigration. As a working-class American I have been subjected to the wage deflation AND job scarcity directly caused by our open borders and lack of immigration law enforcement. Our local schools are bursting at the seams with children who are illiterate in Spanish AND English. Every year the local taxes go up to build more roads, schools and jails.

Other than Robert Byrd and Gene Taylor, what does the Democrat Party have for me, the poor American citizen that's paying for your misguided fiasco?

This year I'm not voting FOR anyone, I think. I'm going to vote AGAINST. 'Comprehensive' Immigration reform? AGAINST. Increase legal immigration? AGAINST. The NAU and SPP? AGAINST. Earmarks? AGAINST. Globalists in sheep's clothing? AGAINST.

I don't think I'm a Democrat anymore because I DON'T RECOGNIZE YOU. Please remove me from your e-mail lists. Thank You.

Oh man. I love that, would love to be there to see the person's expression as they read your letter!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Pine,
    Don't candy coat this, tell us how you really feel.

I hope that both parties are receiving letters like this.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ohhhh that's good! I especially like the closing.

I don't think I'm a Democrat anymore because I DON'T RECOGNIZE YOU. Please remove me from your e-mail lists. Thank You.
    Ouch!