Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Hey aco, which other laws do you want us to ignore? Where do your 'special circumstances' stop?

Juan can go home to Columbia with his family and his free education and do something positive for HIS homeland. If you have such a strong affinity for him, I suggest you JOIN them.

aco wrote
    I have never seen words so cruel and heartless in my life. How can you punish someone that had no control over their situation?
    The punishment would be for his parents and they would have to explain to Juan why it is that they decided to break the law. If Juan's future is temporarly put on hold until he migrates here legally, then he can blame his parents for breaking the law. Juan has no one to blame but his parents, as is the case with thousands of other minor illegals here in the US. It's true Juan had no control over his situation, but his parents did and they have Juan to answer to. It's their problem, not ours! THERE IS NO EXCUSE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR BREAKING THE LAW!!

Here in America, the children of lawbreakers must also pay the price with the punishment that is handed down. It doesn't matter if the punishment is the suspension of your driver's license or if it is being sentenced for 20 years to hard labor. The childern will always be affected one way or another. PARENTS MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE EFFECT THEIR DECISIONS WILL HAVE ON THEIR KIDS WHEN THEY DECIDE TO BREAK THE LAW!!! PERIOD!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ACO
    Juan's parents did that to him. NO ONE ELSE. You should be fussin at them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12