Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LA ANSWER Press Conference Denounce LAPD (Opposition Alert)

Tuesday, July 11, 10 am National Lawyers Guild Office at the Peace Center 8124 W Third St, Los Angeles (Corner of Crescent Heights and Third)

http://www.answerla.org/

For more info call 323-464-1636 or e-mail answerla@answerla.org.

Join the National Lawyers Guild, ANSWER Coalition, Latino Movement USA and other progressive organizations for a press conference to denounce last weekend's attack by the Los Angeles Police Department on the immigrant rights movement. Speakers will include Jim Lafferty and Carol Sobel, National Lawyers Guild; Juan Jose Gutierrez, Director, Latino Movement USA; Ian Thompson, Attorney, ANSWER Coalition; victims of police violence at the protest and other guests.

Shocking video footage will also be shown of anti-Minutemen protestors being brutally beaten by LAPD officers without provocation. The video shows a deliberate, violent attack on peaceful protestors exercising their First Amendment rights. Please come to the press conference to show solidarity with the immigrant rights movement and people who were brutalized by the police attack. Take a stand for civil rights and free speech.

ANSWER is also putting out a call to all progressive people who attended Saturday's anti-Minutemen protest for video footage, photos and eyewitness reports of police brutality. Please contact us at 323-464-1636 or answerla@answerla.org to find out how to get us your video, photos or witness statements. This will help those who were unjustly arrested. In addition, ANSWER and the National Lawyers Guild are planning to file a lawsuit against the LAPD and the city for their despicable behavior against the demonstra

ANSWER is also putting out a call to all progressive people who attended Saturday's anti-Minutemen protest for video footage, photos and eyewitness reports of police brutality. Please contact us at 323-464-1636 or answerla@answerla.org to find out how to get us your video, photos or witness statements. This will help those who were unjustly arrested. In addition, ANSWER and the National Lawyers Guild are planning to file a lawsuit against the LAPD and the city for their despicable behavior against the demonstra
    May be someone can good with CGI graphics can rig something up as 'evidence'. This is NUTS!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

MW
    L.A. policeman whom really care about America must be extremely frustrated by the illegal immigrant issue in LA. I think it's safe to say, LA is "ground zero" for the pro-illegal immigration movement.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Take a stand for civil rights and free speech.
    I think I just might do that.

(edit) Well, that's one news source I've contacted. Plenty more to go.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

The pro illegal alien people attacked the police first. They kept pushing on the police when they had been told to get back.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~