Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MARCH ON AUSTIN APRIL 5! Let's Rally People!

MARCH ON AUSTIN APRIL 5!
    STOP THE TTC & TOLLS ACROSS TEXAS RALLY

Don't Mess With Texas

Save the Date and spread the word. Last year, we marched down Congress Avenue on Texas Independence Day to say NO to the TTC and tolls. On April 5, we want to kick it up a notch and have the BIGGEST crowd EVER! We've invited TX Rep. Ron Paul, VA Rep. Virgil Goode, OH Rep. Marcy Kaptur, OK Sen. Randy Brogden, (all of whom have introduced and/or passed legislation to stop funding the TTC, SPP, and NAU) along with many Texas State Legislators who are leading the fight against the TTC and tolls across Texas and AMERICA!

CNN's Lou Dobbs couldn't believe Texans would allow Rick Perry and the Texas Legislature to steal our land and allow the TTC to be built. "What happened to 'Don't Mess With Texas?'" (See it here) Let's show Lou Dobbs and the WORLD: Don't mess with Texas TURF! Help us get the crowd, and they'll help us get media coverage!

Download flyer here http://www.texasturf.org/images/stories ... lyer-2.pdf
    We the People. You the Invader

saddle up Ladies and Gents...it's a good day for a posse!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I'm with ya See You there!!!!!

I can't make it.

Subject: FW: STOP THE TTC & TOLLS ACROSS TEXAS RALLY

We'd appreciate it if all those who join us in opposing the Trans Texas Corridor & tolls across Texas would pass this along to your members, supporters, and email lists.?

Thank you!

- Terri

。ネGovernment is instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people; and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men.。ノ - John Adams

MARCH ON AUSTIN APRIL 5!
    Don't Mess With Texas TURF

Save the Date and spread the word. Last year, we marched down Congress Avenue on Texas Independence Day to say NO to the TTC and tolls. On April 5, we want to kick it up a notch and have the BIGGEST crowd EVER! We've invited TX Rep. Ron Paul, VA Rep. Virgil Goode, OH Rep. Marcy Kaptur, OK Sen. Randy Brogdon, (all of whom have introduced and/or passed legislation to stop funding the TTC, SPP, and NAU) along with many Texas State Legislators who are leading the fight against the TTC and tolls across Texas and AMERICA!?

CNN's Lou Dobbs couldn't believe Texans would allow Rick Perry and the Texas Legislature to steal our land and allow the TTC to be built. "What happened to 'Don't Mess With Texas?'" (See it here <http://texasturf.org/index.php?option=com_content&amp;task=view&amp;id= 380&amp;Itemid=2> ) Let's show Lou Dobbs and the WORLD: Don't? mess with Texas TURF! Help us get the crowd, and they'll help us get media coverage!

Download flyer here <http://www.texasturf.org/images/stories/pdf/Fliers/TURF-rallyFlyer-2.pdf>

。・RALLY 。・Saturday - April 5th 。・br>March down Congress Avenue then rally on the south Capitol steps in Austin.
    The march begins at 12:15 pm (line up at 11:45 am*)
    Rally from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
    *The staging area for the march will be at the parking lots at the corner of Hwy 343/Ceasar Chavez St. & Red River St. (one block west of I-35).
    Begin lining up at 11:45 am.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I can't make it.

Subject: FW: STOP THE TTC & TOLLS ACROSS TEXAS RALLY

We'd appreciate it if all those who join us in opposing the Trans Texas Corridor & tolls across Texas would pass this along to your members, supporters, and email lists.?

Thank you!

- Terri

。ネGovernment is instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people; and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men.。ノ - John Adams

MARCH ON AUSTIN APRIL 5!
    Don't Mess With Texas TURF

Save the Date and spread the word. Last year, we marched down Congress Avenue on Texas Independence Day to say NO to the TTC and tolls. On April 5, we want to kick it up a notch and have the BIGGEST crowd EVER! We've invited TX Rep. Ron Paul, VA Rep. Virgil Goode, OH Rep. Marcy Kaptur, OK Sen. Randy Brogdon, (all of whom have introduced and/or passed legislation to stop funding the TTC, SPP, and NAU) along with many Texas State Legislators who are leading the fight against the TTC and tolls across Texas and AMERICA!?

CNN's Lou Dobbs couldn't believe Texans would allow Rick Perry and the Texas Legislature to steal our land and allow the TTC to be built. "What happened to 'Don't Mess With Texas?'" (See it here <http://texasturf.org/index.php?option=com_content&amp;task=view&amp;id= 380&amp;Itemid=2> ) Let's show Lou Dobbs and the WORLD: Don't? mess with Texas TURF! Help us get the crowd, and they'll help us get media coverage!

Download flyer here <http://www.texasturf.org/images/stories/pdf/Fliers/TURF-rallyFlyer-2.pdf>

。・RALLY 。・Saturday - April 5th 。・br>March down Congress Avenue then rally on the south Capitol steps in Austin.
    The march begins at 12:15 pm (line up at 11:45 am*)
    Rally from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
    *The staging area for the march will be at the parking lots at the corner of Hwy 343/Ceasar Chavez St. & Red River St. (one block west of I-35).
    Begin lining up at 11:45 am.
    I was born in Fort Worth, and still have family in Texas. I've posted the flyer from the link that Houston provided on a few different political websites, and will be emailing it to some radio talk show hosts today.

God Bless you Texans, and I hope you have a great turnout at this event!

How did it go?

Any photos, or videos to be posted on Youtube?

We few stand alone, but we will know that we tried to save this nation .

My son and his family live in Houston ,his wife is from there . I won't even visit anymorebecause the drive is so dangerous on I-10 .