Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minutemen Bring Battle Plan to Ground Zero

http://www.fightingtheleft.com/html/events.html

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    10 July 2006

(530) 401-3285

MINUTEMEN: The Battle to Secure America's Borders offered as the nation's operational manual to combat illegal immigration & terrorism

Los Angeles, CA - The Minuteman Project announces that on July 26, at High Noon at NY's Ground Zero, Minuteman Project Founder Jim Gilchrist and "Unfit for Command - Swiftboat Veterans for the Truth" co-author Dr. Jerome Corsi will unveil their action plan to secure America's borders and prevent illegal aliens from further attacks. Their book, MINUTEMEN: The Battle to Secure America's Borders, promises to be the operational manual for government and citizen action to take back America's security - not only at the borders, but internally.

Details on the event are as follows:

Who: Minuteman Project Founder Jim Gilchrist and Dr. Jerome Corsi PhD co-authors of MINUTEMEN: The Battle to Secure America's Borders

What: Minutemen will gather at Ground Zero to demand the federal government secure our borders

Where: Liberty & Church St.
    New York, New York

When: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 at 12:00 PM

Prior to 9/11, Gilchrist had attempted to wake his sleeping nation about the dangers of the illegal alien invasion he was witnessing in Los Angeles. He'd spent years calling, writing and petitioning unresponsive politicians, urging that immigration laws be strengthened and enforced. In the following days and weeks, his worst suspicions where realized: terrorists on expired visas - illegal immigrants - had taken advantage of lax immigration enforcement, and in a few hours of terror, plunged our nation into economic and social chaos. Americans reacted with outrage, Ground Zero becomes a national shrine, and combat veteran Jim Gilchrist, in a mixture of sadness, anger and resolve, vows to serve his nation again.

"The threat posed by out-of-control illegal immigration extends way beyond the border states, and our whole republic is threatened," warn Gilchrist and Corsi. At Ground Zero, they promise to answer questions such as, "Why does our government want to keep the true costs of illegal immigration hidden from the public"? And "why are American taxpayers forced to pay the staggering economic and cultural price tag of illegal immigration"?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Oh this is going to be a thing to watch.

I wonder who will try to shut them up

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Oh this is going to be a thing to watch.

I wonder who will try to shut them up
    Probably the same imbeciles that showed up to the anti-Times protest on 42nd St.

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/200 ... rally.html

BTW, I got one of those shirts.

http://www.timeswatch.org/articles/2006 ... 34547.aspx

Not me, but someone from the Coastal NJ chapter of PW, which does a phenomenal job.

http://www.fightingtheleft.com/html/nytimesprotest.html

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla ... _to_p.html

Oh man, I love it, the Minutemen teamed with the Swift Boat Vets! What a team. I am betting they will be attacked in some way by illegal aliens, I hope the media is there to record all that happens! Our side will not be shut up no matter what the pro-illegal activist try to stir up. Let them call our Vietnam veterans racist and bigots and try to shut them up. These guys more then any of us have earned the right for their voice to be heard.

LET FREEDOM RING! LET THEIR VOICES BE HEARD.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Oh man, I love it, the Minutemen teamed with the Swift Boat Vets! What a team. I am betting they will be attacked in some way by illegal aliens, I hope the media is there to record all that happens! Our side will not be shut up no matter what the pro-illegal activist try to stir up. Let them call our Vietnam veterans racist and bigots and try to shut them up. These guys more then any of us have earned the right for their voice to be heard.

LET FREEDOM RING! LET THEIR VOICES BE HEARD.
    I agree, but I would much rather it be John O'Neill than Jerome Corsi.

Some people here might not like this, but I think Corsi taints whatever he's associated with.

The fact that he attaches himself to such noble causes, e.g. the movement to liberate Iran from the clutches of despotic, terror-enabling mullahs that currently rule, the campaign to expose John Kerry for the fraud-and non-hero-he is, and now the fight to secure our borders, makes his ethical lapses-and that's putting a generous spin on it-all the more infuriating.

I just wish the MMP would have chosen someone with the integrity and character to add ballast to this protest.

I know the the real Swifties probably have their hands full-especially with Kerry's scuzzy minions launching a new attempt to defame their reputation-but I just wish a few of them were able to step in and replace Corsi, whose name is worse than mud at this point.

Or perhaps someone from Vietnam Veterans Against Kerry, another wonderfully patriotic organization.