Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

No Home for Amnesty In a Sustainable America

At the root of any modern nation-state lies the belief that because a given population shares, or can be made to share, certain identifiable characteristics—religion, language, shared history, and so on—it merits an independent existence," wrote historian James L. Gelvin.

Some 500 years of history, tracing back to the Protestant Reformation, anchor the development of the concept of nation-state, which became the preeminent political organizing structure worldwide by the 19th century.

Sovereignty and recognizable borders are among the most prominent characteristics of the nation-state. For the United States, its borders have evolved through the last 200 years and the push of Manifest Destiny, ultimately taking our current 50-state form.

Borders are more than just lines on maps. With recognizable borders comes a system to maintain their integrity. In the nation’s collective memory, Ellis Island, site of passage for 12 million legal immigrants to the U.S. from the late 1890s through the early 1950s, is the symbol of a system that once ensured we knew who was coming into the country.

In recent times, the focal point of a legal gateway for U.S. entry has eroded both in reality and in public consciousness. Although people have entered the country illegally since immigration laws were first passed, the numbers in recent years have soared. Millions are in this country illegally because they sneaked across borders or overstayed their visas.

The influx of humanity coming to the country both legally and illegally has been addressed in various ways through the years. Under presidents Hoover, Truman and Eisenhower there were mass deportations of illegal aliens, including large numbers from Mexico who worked throughout the southwestern states in agriculture. By the end of the Eisenhower years, reports indicated that illegal immigration dropped by 95 percent.

Then in 1965, Congress passed the Immigration and Nationality Act (the Hart-Celler Immigration Bill). Essentially, it replaced immigration law from the 1920s and recast the future of immigration for the country.With staunch support from a young Senator Ted Kennedy, the new law placed no limit on the number of family members that could come to the country by way of a “family reunificationâ€

Many of the same politicians that were parked in Congress in 1986 aret STILL there and they LIED to the American people.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sure am glad you're here at ALIPAC, I'd a misspelled half those words.I'm just a dumbass roofer, I picked roofing for the job security. When I stepped off the ladder the first time with a stack of tile on my shoulder I was"SCARED" I thought "if I can get through this day, I can do this, nobody would ever want this job!" 26yrs later I was right they (illegals) don't want my job it's" too hard, too dirty" They want your jobs! I got to give it to em' they'll do my job just so I won't get to do it, but they honestly want your jobs. The reason I know this to be true is because what lil' work me& the black man I've worked side by side with for 11yrs.are forced to work side by side with them. I've been called a "PINCHE'GRINGO" on numerous occasions,they use that phrase for everything flat tire, stubbed toe,cable goes out,etc. We as Americans are forced to live by the laws of the land, they as illegals are not bound by such laws. Maybe as Americans we're just jealous? Kinda like the dog in the pen, jealous cause the neighbors dog is out running free willy-nilly. Thanks again ALIPAC for givin' me a place to vent my frustration.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I sure am glad you're here at ALIPAC, I'd a misspelled half those words.I'm just a dumbass roofer, I picked roofing for the job security. When I stepped off the ladder the first time with a stack of tile on my shoulder I was"SCARED" I thought "if I can get through this day, I can do this, nobody would ever want this job!" 26yrs later I was right they (illegals) don't want my job it's" too hard, too dirty" They want your jobs! I got to give it to em' they'll do my job just so I won't get to do it, but they honestly want your jobs. The reason I know this to be true is because what lil' work me& the black man I've worked side by side with for 11yrs.are forced to work side by side with them. I've been called a "PINCHE'GRINGO" on numerous occasions,they use that phrase for everything flat tire, stubbed toe,cable goes out,etc. We as Americans are forced to live by the laws of the land, they as illegals are not bound by such laws. Maybe as Americans we're just jealous? Kinda like the dog in the pen, jealous cause the neighbors dog is out running free willy-nilly. Thanks again ALIPAC for givin' me a place to vent my frustration.
    Welcome to ALIPAC Steve, I've been a plumber for almost 30 years,and I have watched ILLEGALS ruin the entire construction trade. Spanish on the jobsite Is a safety Issue,and nobody cares. Many unqualified,and not even able to read, are currently holding UNION JOBS In Las Vegas Nv. They come to the union hall (Union local 525 Plumbers and Pipefitters) with fake papers and no qualifications,and within hours they end up on the dispatch list compliments of a guy named LOU SALAZAR who Is an "organizer" for the union.

And:

"If you would like hard copies to send to your Congressional Representatives, please contact us at: media@CAPSweb.org"

(Of "No Room for Amnesty In a Sustainable America")

Included in CAPS email of the same title
    Date: 9/7/2010 5:58: 2:38 P.M. CDT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, that really sucks because I thought you guys had to be certified. I've had to work side by side with illegals for years,they watch how I do my job learn english, and then go behind your back and steal your builders.I'm sorry but they remind me of cock roaches, you don't really know how many their are till you turn the light on.I'm just so damn tired of being Top Gun in my profession and being pasted over for someone who's not even supposed to be here.It don't rain in mexico and when it does they use the water to flush the toilet."EMERGENCY VENTING"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn