Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sierra Club's Distortions on Border & Immigration Policy

Strategic Negligence: How the Sierra Club's Distortions on Border and Immigration Policy are Undermining its Environmental Legacy

By Jerry Kammer
    October 2009
    Backgrounders and Reports

Download a pdf of this Memorandum
    http://www.cis.org/articles/2009/sierra-club.pdf

Jerry Kammer is a Senior Research Fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies.

“To explore, enjoy, and protect the planet. To practice and promote the responsible use of the Earth’s ecosystems and resources; to educate and enlist humanity to protect and restore the quality of the natural and human environment; and to use all lawful means to carry out those objectives.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I personally contacted the Sierra Club 2 years ago to get them to work "WITH" us in cleaning up the CA border area! They wanted NO part of it, they said that it was a FEDERAL ISSUE!

So much for helping out the environment Sierra Club! Only when it is in your best interest? Well stupid, it was you could of been the winner, now you are the WHINER!

Booooo to the SC!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!