Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Thanks (for nothing) CNN

Thanks alot CNN

UB

Showing The Way...

When CNN came to cover a story on Minnesota's Northwest Angle recently, it apparently led to some illegal crossings into the United States an official says.

"CNN within the last two or three months visited the Northwest Angle and did a story on crossing access," said Glen Schroeder, chief patrol agent of the Grand Forks Border Patrol Sector.

The Northwest Angle, part of Lake of the Woods County, juts north out of Minnesota, but it is mostly water, with some land bordering Manitoba and some adjacent islands.

Since CNN's coverage of the area, U.S. Border Patrol has reported an increase in illegal border crossings, according to Schroeder.

http://www.freedomfolks.blogspot.com/
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

This why the media is referred to as useless idiots. No ethics . No concern for America. Why watch CNN anyway?

D.W.
    D.W.

MW
    Why watch CNN anyway?
    Because Lou Dobbs is one of the few friends we have in the media.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Why watch CNN anyway?
    Because Lou Dobbs is one of the few friends we have in the media.
    Yes, Lou Dobbs is the only time I watch CNN. I no longer watch FOX nor my local news channels. Also have my favorite talk radio channels and this board to get my news.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank God for ALIPAC.

We get stories from all over the nation and world with common sense commentary from American citizens.

Just the way it ought to be but is'nt in the corporate media! Their loss. We are all hook on ALIPAC. In fact, we have no commercials!! It's great!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see that CNN is in the line of fire for showing that sniper film showing our soldiers being shot on it. I am sure they just couldnt wait to show that one.
    Build the dam fence post haste!