Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The War Starts on Saturday?

http://www.americanpatrol.com/

The War Starts Saturday?
    Demonstrations Could Get Ugly

On Saturday more than a million people will march through cities like Los Angeles and Atlanta demanding open borders and amnesty. Huge forces behind the Los Angeles march, including the AFL/CIO (they said they would shut down L.A. to get amnesty for illegals), have in their midst violent elements that could start something serious."The American people should not be surprised if the long-expected Second Mexican War starts this Saturday," said Glenn Spencer of American Patrol.

----------------------------------------------------

> MECHistA Central] HUGE pro Migrant Demo - 3/ 25 in LA Inbox
    > chicahua_x <chicahua@soon.com> to mechistacentral
    > More options Mar 19 (2 days ago)
    >
    > OK, gente;
    >
    > A well placed source in the media tells me at least 2 HUNDRED THOUSAND
    > people should hit the streets of LA for this, based on the organizing
    > done thus far. One march organizer feels the crowd could reach
    > 2 MILLION.
    >
    > There has been MASSIVE outreach for this march.
    >
    > BE THERE.
    >
    > The Senate is debating a bill that could make _every_ undocumented
    > person in this country a felon - overnight- and make all who help them
    > felons.
    >
    > It could lead to mass deportations and mass "detention centers."
    >
    > BE THERE.
    >
    > The future of our people is literally at stake.
    > --------
    >
    >
    >
    > Gran Marcha 2006 Los Angeles
    >
    > 25-26 de Marzo/March 25-26
    >
    > Coalicion 25 de Marzo Contra La Sensenbrenner King Bill
    >
    > March 25 Coalition Against HR 4437
    > MARCH 25TH 10 AM
    > AT OLYMPIC AND BROADWAY, LOS ANGELES
    >
    > PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE MASS MARCH AGAINST THE SENSENBRENNER/ KING BILL
    > (HR4437)!
    >
    > -WE MUST DEFEAT THIS ANTI-IMMIGRANT RACIST LEGISLATION!! 300,000
    > marched in Chicago on 3/10/06, 20,000 IN D.C. AND All THROUGH THE
    > MONTH OF MARCH ACTIONS HAVE BEEN HAPPENING AROUND THE COUNTRY. NOW IS
    > L.A.'s Turn to show our strength as a community get involve and
    > support the March 25 march against HR-4437. Let's put pressure from
    > below to these senators and demand they vote no on HR-4437...
    >
    > for more info on how to get involve or participate contact: Fernando
    > Ramirez (323)572-4668 or Jessie Diaz (951)756-5712.
    >
    > Meetings are every Wednesday @ 6:00 pm in La Placita Olvera (Olvera
    > Street) in Los Angeles..............
    >
    > Media Contacts:
    >
    > Jessie Diaz (951)756-5712 e-mail: granmarcha2006@hotmail.com
    > Javier Rodriguez (323)260-8097 e-mail: jrodhdztf@hotmail.com
    > Martha Ugarte (81398-2578
    >
    > MEDIA ADVISORY
    >
    > Marzo 2/March 2 11:00 AM PHOTO-OP/PRESS CONFERENCE
    > LA Coalition to Stage Mass Protest on March 25, 2006 Against HR4437
    > Sensenbrenner Immigration Bill
    > In Downtown Los Angeles at Placita Olvera Kiosko
    > Download the Press Release
    >

Sounds like mass hysteria. Let them show their true colors. I can't believe I'm still in America. We know the vast majority of LEGAL immigrants do not support this, SO here you have, most likely, hundreds of thousands of ILLEGALS demanding their way. This can't possibly be GOOD for them, and maybe the WORST thing they can do, but we haven't even seen the tip of the violence that is to come if something is done fast. There are just too many "good ole boys" in this country that won't stand by and let this all happen. I sure hope it doesn't come to this.

They are certainly getting quite vicious these days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe I am wrong here, but what I find sad, is that the Middle Class does not have enough guts and gumption to be there with and equally large counter march, and if it gets out of hand, at least CONGRESS would get the message that we have had enough.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Maybe these illegals should run into "some good ole boys" since our government won't do a damn thing while hundreds of thousands of illegals trample L.A. and other cities. I bet if they pulled some crap like that here in the South, things would get ugly. That's one thing about us Southerners, you don't mess with our families, and when these illegals are taking our jobs, they are taking food from the mouths of our children. Let 'em try that crap here in NC, or in Alabama, or Georgia........they might get more than they bargained for!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Rebel:

Problem is, they are taking your jobs in Georgia, and Alabama, and North Carolina, New York, New Jersey and every state from sea to shining sea, and no one in Washington seems to care, corporate profits and a cheap labor pool trumping all our rights to our AMERICAN DREAMS.

Everyone here, every legal American needs to be doing some deep soul searching right now, as we are at a pivotal point as a nation, we are at a crossroads with two very different divurging paths to choose from...the first is to allow our apathy and fear to paralize us, keep us from taking action that will preserve our American way of life. Sadly, our other choice is not without great risk and costs to us as individuals, and to us as a nation.

Are we going to roll over and play dead, and allow the federal government to give away our nation to and ARMY of illegal aliens who have their own agenda, their own marching orders as they set their sites on taking back at least one third of what we now think of as America, or are we going to take a stand?

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

That's one thing about us Southerners, you don't mess with our families, and when these illegals are taking our jobs, they are taking food from the mouths of our children. Let 'em try that crap here in NC, or in Alabama, or Georgia........they might get more than they bargained for!
    In for a rude awakening aren't they? The bible belt is the safety belt of this nation for a reason. Southerners are the nicest people you will ever meet. However as nice as we can be, we can be equally as mean. Don't tread on me!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Pinto Bean wrote:
    Problem is, they are taking your jobs in Georgia, and Alabama, and North Carolina, New York, New Jersey and every state from sea to shining sea, and no one in Washington seems to care, corporate profits and a cheap labor pool trumping all our rights to our AMERICAN DREAMS.
    Yes, you are right, Pinto. And with all the furniture factories and textiles moving out of this country, we have a very high unemployment rate. The fact is, people here are pi**ed off to the MAX. We had a record number of home foreclosures in my county last year, we have alot of people living with their relatives now because there are no jobs left. The illegals have taken most all of the construction jobs. People are FURIOUS about this. The crime rate here has soared in the last 2 years. I was talking to a guy at the hardware store yesterday, who said he moved here from California, looking for a more simple life, away form all the trouble going on in LA. He said he was surprised to see how much crime goes on here in this county. I told him that 10 years ago, it was not at all like this. People are getting desperate since losing their jobs and things are getting bad. It's gonna come to a head, I'm afraid. I hope not but Americans are tired of getting screwed, all in the interest of big business. The S**t's getting ready to hit the fan and in a big way!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    That's one thing about us Southerners, you don't mess with our families, and when these illegals are taking our jobs, they are taking food from the mouths of our children. Let 'em try that crap here in NC, or in Alabama, or Georgia........they might get more than they bargained for!
    In for a rude awakening aren't they? The bible belt is the safety belt of this nation for a reason. Southerners are the nicest people you will ever meet. However as nice as we can be, we can be equally as mean. Don't tread on me!
    You got that right, VirginiaMama!

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    The fact is, people here are pi**ed off to the MAX. We had a record number of home foreclosures in my county last year, we have alot of people living with their relatives now because there are no jobs left. The illegals have taken most all of the construction jobs. People are FURIOUS about this. The crime rate here has soared in the last 2 years.
    So does this mean you are going to fire Senator Graham?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast