Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why We MUST Fight 'Comprehensive Immigration Reform' AGAIN!

WHY WE MUST FIGHT
    "COMPREHENSIVE" IMMIGRATION REFORM....
    AGAIN!

New York Times -- Immigration Explorer
    Interactive Map

Direct Link:
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2009 ... er.html?hp

To see where Sen. Ted Kennedy's 1965 immigration reform legislation & Ronald Reagan's 1986 amnesty have lead (sic) us, click on the above link to view the interactive map then click on the:

1960 tab
    1970 tab
    1980 tab
    1990 tab
    2000 tab

View the interactive map to watch as America morphs into a third world country due to the unarmed invasion by Latin American countries!

NOTE: When the 2010 Census data is published, we promise it will make your blood boil (even more)!

Why can we make that promise? Read the following data which references only the foreign born from Mexico : "The estimated unauthorized immigrant population from Mexico increased from 4.7M in 2000 to 7.0M or 61% of total unauthorized [population] in January 2008." (Source: Office of Immigration Statistics -- US Dept of Homeland Security, Population Estimates -- February 2009.)

Received by email from:
    Immigration Reform Coalition of Texas (IRCOT)
    Subject: IRCOT Fighting the Invasion - September 2009
    Date: 9/18/2009 5:45:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time

www.ircot.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The map is a real eye opener!

ELE

They brought us their third world culture

We indeed have been invaded. I am angry because I think this was done intentionally and the powers-that-be are on the verge on turning our beautiful country into an arm-pit like Mexico city and forcing us to pay for our own demise.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: They brought us their third world culture

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    We indeed have been invaded. I am angry because I think this was done intentionally and the powers-that-be are on the verge on turning our beautiful country into an arm-pit like Mexico city and forcing us to pay for our own demise.
    I have often thought that we as wage slaves are being forced to subsidize our replacements.

ELE

Nazi Germany, people were forced to dig their own graves.

I have often thought that we as wage slaves are being forced to subsidize our replacements. Me too,Ratbstard.

Re: Nazi Germany, people were forced to dig their own graves

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I have often thought that we as wage slaves are being forced to subsidize our replacements. Me too,Ratbstard.
    I taught many, many apprentices in the sheetmetal trade believing they would replace retiring members. Sadly I no longer am willing to do so because of the large numbers of non-union workers brought into my local. I am being replaced before I can retire!