Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[Pro-Illegal] Study: Rental ban bad for Farmers Branch

This just makes me sick!! They're using every trick in the book this week through the Dallas Morning News to get their Pro-Illegal agenda through, and scare the residents of FB into voting AGAINST this ordinance.

In the letter Tim Scott sent to everyone in our community a couple of weeks ago to squash these lies we are being told, he said that applications for contract work and new business licenses have actually INCREASED since this ordinance first became news last fall.

This is another load of crap!!

TexasGal

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... e57cd.html

Study: Rental ban bad for FB

Ordinance would hurt image, business, it says; supporters allege bias

08:28 AM CDT on Thursday, May 10, 2007

By DIANNE SOLÃ

TexasGal,

You are right! The Dallas Morning News has been extremely biased. I can't recall a single artilce that was writen about Farmers Branch that was supportive of the ordinace or anyone that is for it.

Farmers Branch should boycott the paper and quit buying it. Someone should start printing a local paper and forget them. DMN is an award winning rag.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I cancelled my subscription to the DMN a long time ago, the Belo Corporation (owners of DMN and Channel 8 WFAA news) is a supporter of LaRaza.

They even go so far as to refer to white people as Anglos. Which I find arrogant and ignorant, most white people are not English. Yet we had all better bend to their PC crap. I've had it with them, I read the Star Telegram, which even though isn't much less liberal they do a good job and trying to be unbiased or balanced.