Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why do people from Mexico go all the way to the cold areas of the east coast to clean toilets??????? That has always puzzled me! I mean there are day laborers standing on corners in Connecticut as opposed to corners in south Texas or Louisiana. Why do these people go so far to do unskilled work? I heard of a Mexican that went all the way from southern Mexico to Minnesota just to milk cows.

The first advice I would give is to spend some of the money being sent back to Mexico to buy some heating oil. They act so needy while wiring money South and the reason they are able to do so is because of the freebies being handed out by these agencies and other govt. programs.

Re: {Sob}As cold persists, options for immigrants are few

[quote="Shapka"][quote]
    “We’re not robbing anyone,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

The first advice I would give is to spend some of the money being sent back to Mexico to buy some heating oil. They act so needy while wiring money South and the reason they are able to do so is because of the freebies being handed out by these agencies and other govt. programs.
    Exactly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What these people do not get, is that its not a personal thing, its the fact that they broke our laws, make demands upon which they have no standing and disrespect our customs and laws, as well as our people. Also based on our governments past stance, they expect to get amnesty. That is a no-brainer, and this is further pushed by their own Mexcican gov't.

It has to be hispanic groups bringing them to the northern areas. I know there was an instance that some nursery grower from florida, which is where the people were supposed to be working, sent them by van up to Ct.. Needless to say they were caught and the companies fined, etc.

Let's face it an uneducated, poor illegal traveler is not just going to miraculously decide to head north in the USA.....they gotta have friends that get them here. I don't think they know geography that well, other than to get their coyotes to get them across the border and to jobs.

I do not feel for them with the fuel issue. If they weren't here illegally they would not have this problem. As to Ramos comment:“My experience is that the immigrant population always pays their rent, always and on time, unlike some citizens,â€

Another thing, it was disgusting the description of human feces, etc. and this is how these people live? They don't even have enough of a health concern to clean up after themselves? Pigs in a sty.

Shame is not a word they know huh? Nor cleanliness.
    Health is only a concern here where they can get attended to. Do they live like this in their native country? Or is it that they just bring their very disgusting ways to another country?

Gross........adults? Human?

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I pay for my own heat. And I expect other to do so as well. Enough said.
    Charity is the responsibility of the churches, not the government.

Churches should send money to Mexico so they do not enable illegal immigration and break the LAW.

Helping illegal aliens in the USA is againt the LAW.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12