Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I've not yet reconciled the difference between an American in jail, separated from their children with NO HELP from the government other than, perhaps, DCS and foster care

and

an ILLEGAL being sent back to their home.

The only real difference is the ILLEGAL's ability to take their children and avoid separation as well as all the help from Government entities.
    Should they CHOOSE separation, that's a choice and not something forced upon them!
    Yes. That is the point everyone is missing, especially fat arse, Teddy Boy (am I allowed to say that? )
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Our government doesn't like the children to be separated from either of their parents? Is this the same government that use to have a lottery (draft) during the vietnam war era and took American kids from their families? Where were their concern for the American families during this period.

I don't recall any remorse over American kids that was made to leave their families from the government to serve in vietnam.

Send them all home with their parents, an anchor baby isn't any more American than their illegal alien parents. I don't believe anyone is keeping them here against the will of their parents.

Take your responsiblies home with you, we don't need to support them!

Round up the kids and parents and DEPORT THEM TOGETHER.
    It's so simple, and they won't have to be seperated from each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12