Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas
    I quote ExOC:

Hmmm, is it a Mexican cultural trait to not be responsible for one's actions?
    I became part of this forum because I do believe that this illegal immigration problem needs to be solved away. I'm a bit surprised however when I read stuff like this said without even THINKING. I hope that you were making some really bad joke there because frankly I did not find it amusing. I think it's a trait of humanity to not be responsible at times. A mexican cultural trait? I mean, come on! Focus people.
    I agree with ExOc Tator Tot that it is a trait of ILLEGALS from all countries who do not take responsibility for their actions and have a unbelievable sense of entitlment.

You take yourself with you where ever you go and instead of spending time finding a way to come to the USA either by visa with a plan to not leave or simply sneaking into our country illegally why not get politically involved and change your own government.

"We The People's" honest hard work,determination, and Patriotism is what made the USA a great nation.

I deeply love my country for better or worse and will continue to be politically active to help keep us on the right path.

Breaking our immigration laws is NOT a trait I admire nor do I think they should be made citizens since they are coming here not to be part of the good & bad but simply to make money and take what they did not work to create !

BTW CBS will air Monday a segment on Women from Mexico who wait until they are in labor to swim the Rio and go to US hospitals to give birth. errrgh
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Christian Quiroz, Ana Reyes' son, leaves the two-bedroom house he and his extended family call home. Up to 10 family members sometimes share the home.
    Big deal! I'm sure they did the same thing when they were living here in the United States illegally. Perhaps they should try having fewer children if they cannot adequately provide enough room to support them all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    What I would want to know is how much money they put into making improvements to the family farm when they had the income here and the chance. Far more likely is that money sent home was spent on processed food and store bought clothing. They do seem to have raised the money to bring a few relatives north. Did they pay to build their family pens or grain storage buildings? Did they buy their own family remaining in Mexico an irrigation system maybe a nice second hand tractor? Plenty of those about in Eastern Washington.
    They probably spent most of the money on wide screen tv's. refrigerators, washers, dryers, furniture, cell phones, video games, cds, boom boxes, ipods, designer clothes, jewelry etc. All possessions to be shown off and measures their "wealth"; but they still live in shacks!

I remember years ago, while in Cancun, we got on the wrong bus. This bus stopped in the residential areas, where the workers lived in shacks. They were literally shacks with tin roofs, some had cinderblock walls, most were tin walls. The door and windows were open on most and you could see all the brand new possessions they had. Odd thing was, they had NO electricity in that area at that time! I don't think much has changed since then.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    Being good has always been a problem for me LOL...
    ME TOO!! When I was in the 1st grade, the nuns put me in a wastebasket because I talked to much.

Talk about traumatizing! I had to stand INSIDE the wastebasket DURING CLASS. But, the funny thing is, it never stopped me from opening my big mouth! Hhahaahh.
    Amen from another who shoots mouth off (me) and doesn't much care anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    Being good has always been a problem for me LOL...
    ME TOO!! When I was in the 1st grade, the nuns put me in a wastebasket because I talked to much.

Talk about traumatizing! I had to stand INSIDE the wastebasket DURING CLASS. But, the funny thing is, it never stopped me from opening my big mouth! Hhahaahh.
    Amen from another who shoots mouth off (me) and doesn't much care anymore!
    Hahahha, Sic. I think there are plenty of Alipacers like us here. We are in good company!

All kidding aside, when you spend the day reading about illegal aliens, by the end of the day you are so fuming mad you just let it rip. That happens to me all the time. This is why I am so grateful to have Alipac forums to let me vent. Ya'll understand me! Thanks!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234