Like Tree15Likes

Thread: ‘Why Don’t We Get Real?’: Tucker Takes On Illegal Immigrant Lawyer [VIDEO]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

‘Why Don’t We Get Real?’: Tucker Takes On Illegal Immigrant Lawyer [VIDEO]

‘Why Don’t We Get Real?’: Tucker Takes On Illegal Immigrant Lawyer [VIDEO]

9:22 PM 01/15/2018

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson took on illegal immigrant lawyer Cesar Vargas Monday, and it didn’t go great for Vargas.

Carlson first asked Vargas, “Let me ask you a really simple question. If more immigration always makes the country richer, then why does the state with the most immigration, which is California, keep getting poorer? It now has more poverty than any state. One out of five Californians is poor. If immigration makes us richer, why is California getting poorer? What is the answer to that I wonder?”

Vargas answered, “Well I would just say that California has a surplus of more than $10 billion into their state economy. Why? Because many factors. But, because it‘s a welcoming state…”

“Wait a second. Wait a second,” The Daily Caller co-founder replied, adding, “California’s gotten poorer–one in five Californians is poor. That was not the case when I grew up in California. It has the most immigration. So if immigration always makes us more prosperous, why is the opposite happening in California? It’s a very simple question.”

Vargas answered, “Well, I think there is many factors. I don’t think it has to do with immigration. I think it has to do with the fact that we have to manage budgets right. And I think Republicans and Democrats would agree on that…”

Tucker responded, “Oh, they have nothing to do with it? Even though California is now poorer than Mississippi–immigration, which is the main thing that separates California from Mississippi, has no role in that, because why? Do you have data on that or you just kind of don’t want to admit it like everyone else?” (RELATED: After DACA Comments, Tucker Asks Trump: ‘What Was The Point Of Running For President?’ [VIDEO])

“Well I also don’t think that we have data to blame immigrants for every problem of the world,” Vargas said.

“Well, no no no, we’re giving them credit for every success. We’re saying this country’s rich because of immigrants. Here’s the state with the most immigrants. Why is it the poorest state? I mean, am I being crazy? I think it’s a fair question,” Carlson asked.

Vargas responded, “Well, I also say that California has a surplus, right now, with the economy’s doing very well. And why? Because maybe of immigrants. So I could always also say that immigrants are–California’s doing great because of immigrants. But, there’s many factors into play. But I would just say Tucker, that, you know, at the end of the day…”

“It’s doing so well that it’s the poorest state,” The Daily Caller co-founder sarcastically shot back while laughing.

Carlson said, “How about this? Why don’t we stop with the magical thinking and get real? Because things are changing really fast in this country, and we care about our country, we want it to be the best it can be. And the point is not to make other countries happy, it’s to protect our people. So, I hope you’ll give us a pass on trying to think that through in a rational way.” (RELATED: Tucker SLAMS Keith Ellison For His Long History Of Abhorrent Views [VIDEO])

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/15/tu...igrant-lawyer/

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GET REAL. STOP ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. NO AMNESTY. NO DEAL. IT ALL ENDS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, THIS WEEK. SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT AND NEVER EVER SUBMIT TO AN AMNESTY BLACKMAIL that only serves foreign nationals, foreign governments and foreign interests at the expense of American workers, citizens and taxpayers.

STOP IT ALL. NOW. HOLD THE LINE.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you Lorrie. This was an excellent opening by Tucker Carlson FOX). Showing the hypocrisy of liberals, open borders activists, snobby elites. Please listen.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tucker says to one of the guests, "you know who wants less immigration? the public." YES!! The American Public wants FAR LESS if not ZERO IMMIGRATION for a long time to allow our own citizens and workers to get jobs, educations and businesses back up and running properly. They're tired, weary, devastated by what this massive immigration has done to them and their families as well as our poor beleaguered nation, welfare programs, overpopulation, poverty, crime and strangeness. They're fed up with school systems that speak 87 languages like Nashville Public Schools. How can you learn properly in such an environment?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn