Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: ‘You Can’t Take Away Desire to Cross to the Other Side:’ Illegal Aliens Pledge to Con

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

‘You Can’t Take Away Desire to Cross to the Other Side:’ Illegal Aliens Pledge to Con

‘You Can’t Take Away Desire to Cross to the Other Side:’ Illegal Aliens Pledge to Continue Border Crossings

by JOHN BINDER
    13 Mar 2018
    Los Angeles, CA

Illegal aliens and open borders activists are pledging to continue crossing the United States-Mexico border after President Trump’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) constructs a wall to stop illegal immigration.

Ahead of Trump’s visit to San Diego, California on Tuesday to tour prototypes of the border wall, he is seeking to construct along the southern border, illegal aliens and open borders activists told the Agence France-Presse (AFP) international news service they are already plotting on scaling the proposed wall, though it is unclear how they would execute such a task.

AFP reports:

At age 30, [Eladio Sanchez] has already snuck over the border several times, and doesn’t expect Trump’s wall will have much effect on undocumented migrants like him. [Emphasis added]

But, he told AFP, “you can get over it anyway.”

“It’s just a little more complicated. But people are always looking for a way to get over — out of necessity, not because we want to.” [Emphasis added]

Likewise, open borders activist Sergio Tamai with the group Angels Without Borders claimed to AFP that illegal immigration would continue even after the wall was built, though he did not give details of how.

“They are the proof that it’s possible to get through,” Tamai said. “More Mexicans are getting through all the time.”

“The desert. The mountains. Human traffickers,” Tamai said. “You can’t take away that desire to cross to the other side. That desire to build a better life for your family is such a strong, powerful energy.”

Trump is visiting the wall prototypes after the constructed models have been sitting in the San Diego desert for nearly half a year with, still, no border wall yet constructed, as Breitbart News has noted.

Trump threatens to pull law enforcement from California. (AFP/File FREDERIC J. BROWN)

(FREDERIC J. BROWN/AFP/Getty Images)

Costing at the most $18 billion to build, the border wall would deter mass illegal immigration pouring through the southwest region of the U.S. from Mexico. A new study finds that the wall can easily be paid for by cutting off welfare to the 12 to 30 million illegal aliens currently living in the U.S.

Every year, illegal immigration costs American taxpayers roughly $116 billion, as Breitbart News reported. The cost of illegal immigration to taxpayers has risen nearly $3 billion since 2013, when illegal immigration cost $113 billion.

John Binder 👽
    @JxhnBinder
    >Illegal aliens cost US taxpayers $116B a yr
    >Could have paid for border wall 8x
    >State, local costs = $89B a yr http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...-claims-study/
    10:27 PM - Sep 27, 2017

Illegal Immigration Costs Taxpayers $116B Annually, Claims Study
    Illegal immigration costs United States taxpayers roughly $116 billion a year, according to an new report.
    breitbart.com

Annually, the federal government shells out approximately $45.8 billion in costs on illegal aliens and their children – including expenditures for public education, healthcare, justice enforcement initiatives and welfare programs. Meanwhile, state and local costs of illegal aliens total nearly $89 billion a year, which includes their tax drain on public schools, city and county infrastructure, as well as local courts and prisons.

For the total amount that illegal aliens cost American taxpayers, the U.S. could have funded a border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border nearly eight times.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...der-crossings/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cut off the freebies
    End anchor baby scam
    Fine and jail the employers!
    No bank accounts
    No housing
    No Driver's License
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

See, you can't trust these scum bags. They have no loyalty, no morals, no values, no patriotism. They're gypsy con artist drug runners. They're slackers who want to slide into someone else's life instead of fix their own country and build their own life where they belong. They're a supremacist, self-centered, criminal lot, and the worst of the worst that we would want to migrate to our country.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump .
    cut off every thing & all of the other country will not come over . you have to stop the hand out .( beezer you 100 % right)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    See, you can't trust these scum bags. They have no loyalty, no morals, no values, no patriotism. They're gypsy con artist drug runners. They're slackers who want to slide into someone else's life instead of fix their own country and build their own life where they belong. They're a supremacist, self-centered, criminal lot, and the worst of the worst that we would want to migrate to our country.
    Even with all those terrible attributes, they are still human attributes.

Illegal aliens, are in fact, mimicking animals.

Canadian Geese fly to Venezuela during Canadian winter. The American Bison ran freely across The US and Canada. Orcas, hunting whales, chase them from California to Alaska. Wildebeest walk all over The Serengeti looking for water in the dry season.

In fact, the words used to describe humans and animal actions are very different.
    Animals migrate. Humans immigrate or emigrate.
    Young animals are raised. Human children are reared.
    Humans have a pregnancy and animals have a gestation period.

The only action that I can find that animals and humans do: weaning the young.

Whenever I hear the illegal alien lobby talking about "migrants", I picture animals and chalk it up to them not knowing or caring to use the English language correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    Even with all those terrible attributes, they are still human attributes.
    So you are praising them, or calling them animals?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang
    Illegal aliens, are in fact, mimicking animals.

Canadian Geese fly to Venezuela during Canadian winter. The American Bison ran freely across The US and Canada. Orcas, hunting whales, chase them from California to Alaska. Wildebeest walk all over The Serengeti looking for water in the dry season.
    You think all these species establish borders and the others freely violate their territory?

In fact, the words used to describe humans and animal actions are very different.
    Animals migrate. Humans immigrate or emigrate.
    Some species, like wolves, are very territorial. They mark their borders and protect them.

You are reaching to try to justify the unjustifiable!

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    So you are praising them, or calling them animals?
    I'm not praising or condemning them. I'm holding them accountable to their own humanity; something they appear to be running from.

You think all these species establish borders and the others freely violate their territory?
    They might have borders that they establish by urine and other things, but humans don't act that way.
    I've never urinated at the four corners of my property and told others, "Smell here! This is mine!"

Some species, like wolves, are very territorial. They mark their borders and protect them.
    Once again, we humans don't operate like that. Furthermore, animals operate on a "species level". I'm sure wolverines get into scuffles with wolves over food, but I don't think they make "treaties" on territory disputes, hence why humans aren't supposed to behave like animals.

QUOTE=jtdc;1589497You are reaching to try to justify the unjustifiable![/QUOTE]
    You missed my point: read first reply. I'm not justifying anything. I made very sharp distinctions between general human and animal behavior.
    It's not very hard to do, and even easier to understand.

Dolphins and chimps are known for being capable of what we would call rape. I've never seen a chimp get arrested by a chimp sheriff and taken before a chimp magistrate of a chimp court and get sentenced to chimp years in a chimp prison for being found guilty of chimp rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    I'm holding them accountable to their own humanity; something they appear to be running from.
    Their "humanity" seems to be being smugglers of drugs and illegal aliens, along with those, understandably, looking for a better life.

They might have borders that they establish by urine and other things, but humans don't act that way.
    Really? Humans have fences, doors, with locks, on their homes and properties. In some instances humans have armed guards protecting their property or homes. So you are ignorant of the fact that animals, like humans, have borders?

I've never urinated at the four corners of my property and told others, "Smell here! This is mine!"
    It might work!

Once again, we humans don't operate like that.
    Of course not, we build walls and have gates and doors. You really trying hard to be ignorant!

I'm sure wolverines get into scuffles with wolves over food, but I don't think they make "treaties" on territory disputes, hence why humans aren't supposed to behave like animals.
    Generally, when animals mark their territory, that border is respected! You obviously think very little of humans!

You missed my point: read first reply.
    I DID! THAT IS WHAT I WAS RESPONDING TO! THIS IS ONLY YOUR SECOND POST IN THIS THREAD! CAN YOU COUNT?

You believe that violating a border to smuggle drugs or people is a natural, normal human instinct. I DISAGREE!

There is a childish philosophy that "rules are meant to be broken!"

Dolphins and chimps are known for being capable of what we would call rape.
    So you start by claiming the climbing over a wall is a natural instinct, so building a better wall will not stop it. Now building a wall is comparable to dolphins and chimps raping each other?

Their "humanity" seems to be being smugglers of drugs and illegal aliens, along with those, understandably, looking for a better life.

Really? Humans have fences, doors, with locks, on their homes and properties. In some instances humans have armed guards protecting their property or homes. So you are ignorant of the fact that animals, like humans, have borders?

It might work!

Of course not, we build walls and have gates and doors. You really trying hard to be ignorant!

Generally, when animals mark their territory, that border is respected! You obviously think very little of humans!

I DID! THAT IS WHAT I WAS RESPONDING TO! THIS IS ONLY YOUR SECOND POST IN THIS THREAD! CAN YOU COUNT?

You believe that violating a border to smuggle drugs or people is a natural, normal human instinct. I DISAGREE!

There is a childish philosophy that "rules are meant to be broken!"

So you start by claiming the climbing over a wall is a natural instinct, so building a better wall will not stop it. Now building a wall is comparable to dolphins and chimps raping each other?

I was going to reply but your post was laced with insults so I decided to decline.

Carry on!

‘You Can’t Take Away Desire to Cross to the Other Side:’ Illegal Aliens Pledge to Continue Border Crossings
    We can dampen it down with jail time, hard labor and deportation when they get caught. Instead of looking for someone else to take care of them, they should fight for their own country to be better and work to make it that way, our forefathers did and subsequent generations have worked to keep it that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast