Like Tree6Likes

Thread: IT’S LIKE A FACTORY!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IT’S LIKE A FACTORY!

IT’S LIKE A FACTORY!

BY DML
    ON JUN 12, 2014

Walk into the McAllen, TEXAS bus terminal and it makes you want to call your stockbroker to buy Greyhound stock. It’s nonstop passengers. Announcements are first read in Spanish, then in English and then the people load on the bus to Somewhere, USA. The process just repeats itself. A new bus arrives, a new group gets on, and America steps a little closer to being a complete welfare state.

And yes, there are lots of pregnant ladies walking around. We’ll post that picture later.

Read more at http://www.dmldaily.com/its-like-a-f...Kpsdzw1oeLv.99

WE’RE SCREWED

BY DML
    ON JUN 12, 2014

Over the past 24-hours, I have gone on an emotional roller coaster like I’ve never been on before. When Eric Cantor lost his primary, I felt as if America had won Lotto. And then today I visited South Texas. Suddenly, it was as if I was forced to hand the Lotto over to a group of law breakers who didn’t care one iota about my country.

I watched people parade through the Rio as if they were skipping through a community pool on a hot summer day. Then I watched others load onto buses at the Greyhound station in McAllen, Texas. Loads, upon loads, upon loads of people — full families — all headed to various locations throughout the US. NY, DC, MD, CA, IL, NC, they’re all coming to a town near you.

One BP Agent asked me, what do they think about all of this up East? I said, “Depends on who you talk to. Reasonable people, we see it as the transformation of America. Obama sees it as the future of the Democratic Party.”

I have to point out, I didn’t see any kids crying or starving. Nobody was running or hiding. It’s like they had a free ticket into Disney and the worst part of the experience was waiting on the long line to Space Mountain. And as I sat there at the Greyhound Depot watching all of this unfold, I felt as if I was watching America slip towards a place that I’ve never really imagined it could or would go.

I thought about my 5-year old — she will never know the America I once knew unless there is a miracle in 2016. I thought about my father, who is a Vietnam Veteran. He fought for this country and paid such a dear price. Not only does he suffer from PTSD, but each day he is a victim to a bottle of Gin. He’s lost his family, his business, and his money, all because of the traumatic impact of fighting for our freedom. I thought about the price he’s paid, and I hurt over the price my family has paid because he served as a U.S. MARINE.

Feelings of sadness and anger and frustration all came crashing in on me as I watched illegal aliens frolic about with their bus tickets. DC politicians have trampled over my father’s efforts. They’ve trampled on you, me, our kids, our country and our future. I am heartbroken this evening, and sadly it will only get worse when I do it again tomorrow in Laredo.

Read more at http://www.dmldaily.com/were-screwed...IfVSg4pOLvD.99

We can't find housing for homeless veterans, but we can house tens of thousands of illegals. We don't have the money to provide support for our own foster children, after they reach age 18, but we can give illegals anything that they want.

Do you remember when 'Bama closed the monuments in Washington, D.C., so that veterans couldn't pay their respects to their fallen comrads? This is just the latest phony crisis, which 'Bama is manufacturing, to get amnesty for his precious Undocumented Democrats.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad View Post
    We can't find housing for homeless veterans, but we can house tens of thousands of illegals. We don't have the money to provide support for our own foster children, after they reach age 18, but we can give illegals anything that they want.

Do you remember when 'Bama closed the monuments in Washington, D.C., so that veterans couldn't pay their respects to their fallen comrads? This is just the latest phony crisis, which 'Bama is manufacturing, to get amnesty for his precious Undocumented Democrats.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    Vistalad
    your 100 % right Obama can not help the Veteran's but sure in hell help the illegal immigrants first
    ship every one to Obama back yard see how is like he has to be impeached no two ways about this come on usa wake the hell up you also( GOV YOU WORK FOR US not OBAMA ) HE ALSO work for us ) gov jan I want to thank you for signing that paper that why obama is the way he is .you stood your ground with him & he don't like that well I would do the same thing( impeach obama)