Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: “Caravana Madre”: Mexico Warns 20,000 Migrant ‘Mother of All Caravans’ Forming in Hon

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #11
    Senior Member JohnDoe2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PARADISE (San Diego)
    Posts
    95,343
    NO AMNESTY

    Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.


    Sign in and post comments here.

    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  2. #12
    Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,738
    Trump BETTER keep his promise he made today, to shut our border with Mexico. This is getting ridiculous. And if he's serious about recognizing this as a national emergency, then he will make sure that the source of this problem, the people who hire them, are severely dealt with. And make sure these people (criminals) cannot access any federal or state aid.

    And he better keep his promise of cutting off aid to these countries. If he doesn't, we're very, very screwed.
    Beezer likes this.

  3. #13
    Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,738
    And the democrats are fueling all this by promising the next "big amnesty". Everyone in these countries are racing to get here so they can be here for this amnesty.
    Beezer and MW like this.

  4. #14
    Senior Member stoptheinvaders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    And the democrats are fueling all this by promising the next "big amnesty". Everyone in these countries are racing to get here so they can be here for this amnesty.


    Let's not forget the Republicans role in this

    Sens. Graham & Durbin Introduce Dream Act


    Sens. Graham & Durbin Published:

    Tue, Mar 26th 2019 @ 8:33 pm EDT

    Let's also not forget that Trump played golf with Lindsey about 3 days before this Bill was introduced.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

  5. #15
    MW
    MW is online now
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,601
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    Trump BETTER keep his promise he made today, to shut our border with Mexico. This is getting ridiculous. And if he's serious about recognizing this as a national emergency, then he will make sure that the source of this problem, the people who hire them, are severely dealt with. And make sure these people (criminals) cannot access any federal or state aid.

    And he better keep his promise of cutting off aid to these countries. If he doesn't, we're very, very screwed.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm all for cutting the aid. However, I don't see how it would stop a single illegal alien or asylum seeker from coming.

    As for shutting down the border. I'm not sure he has the 'gonads' to do it. Could you imagine the hell he would catch from all the business interest here that depend on such access.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  6. #16
    Senior Member stoptheinvaders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm all for cutting the aid. However, I don't see how it would stop a single illegal alien or asylum seeker from coming.

    As for shutting down the border. I'm not sure he has the 'gonads' to do it. Could you imagine the hell he would catch from all the business interest here that depend on such access.



    What does shutting down the border mean? To me it means shutting down the border, all 1900+ miles of it. DHS and others are saying shutting down the border means shutting down some Ports, so BP can help with the processing of the migrants. They also said it was not to punish Mexico.

    Will Trump shut down the border, or is this another FAKE pass? Is this to STOP the invaders or is this to ASSIST the invaders?
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Migrant Mother Injured Trying to Scale US-Mexico Border Fence With Children
    By stoptheinvaders in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-25-2018, 08:39 AM
  2. Migrant caravans swell to 12,000, get some help along the way
    By JohnDoe2 in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2018, 12:47 PM
  3. Jessica Vaughan: Trump Should ‘Put Pressure on Mexico’ to Block Migrant Caravans
    By GeorgiaPeach in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2018, 07:59 AM
  4. Showdown Looms as Migrant Caravans Swell at Mexico Border
    By Jean in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2018, 04:09 PM
  5. Mexico warns citizens after US deportation of undocumented mother
    By JohnDoe2 in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-2017, 03:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •