Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

’No yobs aqui’ signs at Yuma business draw criticism

’No yobs aqui’ signs at Yuma business draw criticism

The Associated Press
    Tucson, Arizona | Published: 03.14.2009

YUMA — A southwestern Arizona business is catching criticism for posting two signs telling Spanish speakers that there are “no yobs aqui.â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[b]While Sharrar said he means no harm, some members of the Hispanic community say the signs are derogatory and offensive.

“It is an insult,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“I hope the intent is not to instigate a confrontation with the Hispanic community ... One thing is very clear, and I believe I speak for many in the community when I say we will not tolerate any racial harassment or discrimination of any kind.â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

’No yobs aqui’

I don't care who you are,

THAT'S FUNNY.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ain't it great how illegals learned how to use the race card so fast? Seems like they use it every chance they get sickening isn't it.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

AE

Oh that's great!!!

[quote]“It is an insult,â€
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

It is not hate speech, it is our freedom of speech. I suppose Mr. Juan believes that right only belongs to his race of illegals, who often exhibit hate speech in their rallies and marches.

illegals rights

Since when do illegals have right s in this country. I went to a store the other day, and can you believe it they don't speak english. In this time of unemployment they have non english speaking workers on the floor. I contacted a manager and it wasn't much better. I think we as Americans can only take our country (a beautiful garden) back from the weeds is to chock them out. State showing up at welfare office, food stamp office, medical office and call them out. Where does our government think all these anchor babies are coming from, if you weere an american man you can bet the government would contact you thru your social security system.

I asked one woman, with 5 kids, "wow, you must have a really good paying job to support all those kids?" Since she didn't speak NO ENGLISH she starred at me blankly. I know she understands the words WELFARE, FREE LUNCHES, FOOD STAMPS AND MEDICAL CARE. (mod edit) The men work for cash and we pick up the tab for their kids. When I was a single parent, my biggest ambition in life was not to have more kids than I could support.

If you are as sick of all this as I am, DO NOT SIT BACK AND LISTEN TO THIS CRAP... TAKE ACTION CONTACT THE MINUTEMEN ORGANIZATIONS and others with ideas.

Remember LA RAZA means the race, maybe we can change the meaning the race, to RACE TO THE BORDER to avoid the hell they will face

AuntieIllegal: Welcome, welcome...

[quote]“These people come into our shop like they own the place and then argue with me about getting a job,â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast