Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome, AuntieIllegal!!

Re: illegals rights

Quote Originally Posted by AuntieIllegal
    Since when do illegals have right s in this country. I went to a store the other day, and can you believe it they don't speak english. In this time of unemployment they have non english speaking workers on the floor. I contacted a manager and it wasn't much better. I think we as Americans can only take our country (a beautiful garden) back from the weeds is to chock them out. State showing up at welfare office, food stamp office, medical office and call them out. Where does our government think all these anchor babies are coming from, if you weere an american man you can bet the government would contact you thru your social security system.

I asked one woman, with 5 kids, "wow, you must have a really good paying job to support all those kids?" Since she didn't speak NO ENGLISH she starred at me blankly. I know she understands the words WELFARE, FREE LUNCHES, FOOD STAMPS AND MEDICAL CARE. (mod edit) The men work for cash and we pick up the tab for their kids. When I was a single parent, my biggest ambition in life was not to have more kids than I could support.

If you are as sick of all this as I am, DO NOT SIT BACK AND LISTEN TO THIS CRAP... TAKE ACTION CONTACT THE MINUTEMEN ORGANIZATIONS and others with ideas.

Remember LA RAZA means the race, maybe we can change the meaning the race, to RACE TO THE BORDER to avoid the hell they will face
    Amen Auntie!! I have a decent education and have delayed having children until I will be financially able to provide for them (at this rate that will be never)! Yet, my tax dollars are being snatched from me in order to subsidize illegal invader and their irresponsible breeding habits! It's enough to drive anyone insane!!!

WELCOME AUNTIE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NoBueno: I know exactly how you feel. My grown daughters say they do not want children. But my 29 old year old son has given me at least one grandchild. Thank goodness Americans cannot take care of the whole darn world. Deport, deport all undocumented immigrants with their anchor babies.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    ’No yobs aqui’

I don't care who you are,

THAT'S FUNNY.
    I agree. It's no different than Pepin the monkey boy comic they have in mexico. No different than redneck jokes.

These people who are offended over a joke need to get over themselves.
    "

Welcome, AuntieIllegal! I have one son, married with two kids who seems to have a fairly well-paying job, but who knows if that will either be outsourced or some H1B visa worker will be brought in from India or China to replace him (he is an architect). But they always know that if anything horrendous happens and they lose their home, they can always move in with me. Grandma and great-Grandma will make sure the kids study everything they come across, and of course, spoil them rotten to a point.

’No yobs aqui’

THAT'S FUNNY.
    I agree it's funny

But I suppose to keep the EEOC away he should have a "No jobs here" sign below it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    ’No yobs aqui’

THAT'S FUNNY.
    I agree it's funny

But I suppose to keep the EEOC away he should have a "No jobs here" sign below it.
    The can't read English so they wouldn't know what it says.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The can't read English so they wouldn't know what it says.
    My point is the EEOC could say the sign is discrimination against Latino American workers, the business owner is in effect saying he only hires white or black Americans. If the message is also in English they cannot make that claim.

Yes I know it's a stretch but our overbearing government has been known to pursue politically motivated cases like this.

illegal think we're stupid

Bowman, that is precisely the problem. Believe me they know what's going on. They are the first to play the race card. WHY does the state of california print everything in English and Mexican. Yes Mexican, if you are from France you speak French, if you are from Spain you speak Spanish, if you are from Italy you speak Italian. If you are from Mexico, you speak MEXICAN.

Has anyone been watching the news about the violence coming across the border. Most of the networks say little about it and I heard the Major of McAllen texas say it hasn't effected his town. Of course, he forgot to mention the grenade thrown into a nightclub but didn't explode. Has anyone seen the CNN report about the cartels hiring these stinkin gang members to murder people? I just saw it last nite, these douche bags, oh sorry, teenage anchor babies, are driving around in a $70,000. mercedes, being paid each week and they wait with their cell phones for orders to kill. Does anyone remember a few months ago, when the cartels kidnapped that little AMERICAN boy from LASVEGAS - AMERICA because his grandfather owned money to the cartels.

Where was our HOMELAND SECURITY THEN!!! We don't want to ruffle the feathers of the Mexican government. They might stop shipping cheap labor and diseased tomatoes to us.

I find it insane that we must worry about their little feelings being hurt, this is all bull---t. It is like watching a magic show - - look over here at the distraction so you don't really see what is going on. I see billboards I don't like, but I don't start crying about it.

This is America, one language, one flag, or get the hell out. I think it is important for people to remember their heritage, but don't smear it in my face.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12