Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree, Being the money grubbing, racist organization they are, can you even begin to imagine the money she is being paid to promote her hate? More then Jorge Boosh makes as chief dunce of the U.S.

In my opinion I don't care let them call me the adjetive they want, I know what it means to me and I know what they want.
    The last 20 years they kept calling Americans who care for their country racists, it worked, the people went to "sleep" and acted as they were to blame, because it was their fault for being racist they had to change and to accept the invasion, PC.
    Now they are trying again, but the numbers of illigals are too much, and the people are awaiking and figuring out that America is almost gone .
    Keep on fighting, don't let them convince you. you are wrong.
    I assume what they want. But the bottom line is I am for America if this mean to be xenofob, racist, etc... OK I AM

Minnie,I also think the more they call people racist,xenophobe,nativist or whatever the more people get desensitized to it.
    I personally think they are a huge joke and the biggest laugh of all is the fools don't even see that Murguia,laraza and other ethnocentric organizations are just manipulating them and making them into minions,easily led,money donating and propaganda spreading minions.But you will never convince them of it,the indoctrinators are just that good.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Rawhide , I agree with you but some people get worried of what they are saying about them.What I'm saying is let them scream and blame us as much as they want but let's do what we have to do to save and to take back our country .

I'm with you on that Minnie.We can't be distracted from our goal, as someone else said-there isn't another USA to bail us out.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12