Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

“We were all thinking there would be an amnestyâ€

“We were all thinking there would be an amnestyâ€

I bet they all are in shock that they didn't get their amnesty. Especially when you have the president of the US pushing it.

The Indians are the same way. You'll read in their press, confident bragging that industry leaders want more visas for them, that the President or some Senator is pulling for them, so unlimited visas are just around the corner. Then it doesn't happen and they're down in the dumps and angry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't figure out how they keep screaming racism when the laws say illegal,not a specific race. It reminds me of when you ask a kid-what have you been up to and they answer "I didn't color on the walls with marker" as they wring their colorful little fingers.

Head 'em up, move 'em out Rawhide!

Also since there wasn't an amnasty,why aren't they leaving? OH, thats right they couldn't separate themselves from their anchor babies and their "rights" and entitlement$$$$ as US citizens.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!