Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1 in 10 in Florida Drive without a license

According to a Florida Highway Patrol Officer 1 in 10 drivers in Florida are driving without a driver's license. In South Florida that number may be even higher. This was on the 5:30 news on Channel 4 in Miami. The story was about a 49 year old man jumped a curb and hit occupied bus benches. Four people were injured and the driver only had a learners permit. It happened in North Miami Dade. The only reason that more than than 1 in 10 drivers in South Florida is due to all the illegals in Southern Miami Dade County. This is down right frightening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, I pretty much come across this issue everyday. I live in Waukegan which is about a 1/2 hour from the Wisconsin border. Many illegals get license plates from Wisconsin -at the moment I can't remember why it is easier. But these drivers stand out a mile. I drive by a school everyday with Wisconsin plated cars dropping off kids at an Illinois school. Red flags everywhere....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Fedup,

I live in NY, but get back regularly to Chicago, where I was born and raised. Wisconsin is a big place for illegals from Eastern Europe to pay for a phony address and get a drivers license.

I'd bet that Illinois has a law about out-of-state residents having to change over their licenses and tags.

Photo-document the cars (with a date stamp) and then go back a few months later (or what IL allows) and photo them again when they drop off their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Yep, I pretty much come across this issue everyday. I live in Waukegan which is about a 1/2 hour from the Wisconsin border. Many illegals get license plates from Wisconsin -at the moment I can't remember why it is easier. But these drivers stand out a mile. I drive by a school everyday with Wisconsin plated cars dropping off kids at an Illinois school. Red flags everywhere....
    There's a project. Fight Illinois tax avoidance. Take a dated photo of the Wisconsin plate. Take another in thirty five days and take both to police with address info.

Vehicle Registration
    All vehicles used on Illinois public roads must have title and registration. New residents have 30 days to apply for Illinois title and registration after establishing residence in this state, provided the vehicle is properly registered in another jurisdiction.

Illinois Secretary of State Website: http://www.sos.state.il.us/
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I knew of someone in Broward County Florida who was an illegal Eastern European thug who drove around with Illinios plates for years. One day I saw him go to the grocery store and had the cops waiting for him when on his way home.

Which laws are they taking seriously these days, anyway? It's getting a little confusing.

MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

Which laws are they taking seriously these days, anyway? It's getting a little confusing.
    Haven't you heard, the latest rage is to pick which laws you want to obey and just disregard the rest.

Well, that's how in works in the illegal alien community anyways. They do it because the can.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Must be the latest fad as the amount of strong armed robberies have increased drastically. It close to Christmas so I guess they think its okay to steal items as gifts or money to buy them.

The Waukegan cops might just go for it. It's a quick and efficient way to make their ticket quota.

The problem is that many police officers don't have much time on their shifts to write traffic citations as they are constantly going from call to call. Only when it is slow can they write a lot of citations. If they have officers work overtime just for traffic citations then you could possibly make money. That is only if the illegals pay their fine or go to courrt which is highly unlikely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast