Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

10 lawmakers named to immigration group's 'Hall of Shame'

10 lawmakers named to immigration group's 'Hall of Shame'

By Jordy Yager - 04/19/11 06:16 AM ET
    46 comments

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), who once suggested handling illegal immigrants in a way similar to how farmers handle livesock, took first place in a "Hall of Shame" list compiled by the Immigrants' List political action committee (PAC).

The group named eight other Republicans and one Democrat on Tuesday, claiming they are “the biggest obstaclesâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Funny, I think the PAC should be in the Hall of Shame for encouraging ILLEGALS to come here and break our laws and our financial systm. Where are these PAC yahoos getting their money?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i think this is one hall of shame that most Americans can be proud of, especially if you believe in the rule of law

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i think this is one hall of shame that most Americans can be proud of, especially if you believe in the rule of law
    Seems a majority by the comments at the source link agree.

Their Hall of Shame = Our Hall of Heroes

Thank-you to all these U.S. heroes, trying to prevent the illegal invasion of our sovereign nation!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Banned
    “We need reform that unites families, promotes fair employment practices and restores America’s place as a nation that welcomes those seeking freedom from persecution and a better way of life,â€

Bilbray, who is the chairman House Immigration Reform Caucus, stressed how important it is for Congress to oversee the implementation of, and adherence to, the employee E-Verify system.

“What part of ‘illegal’ in ‘illegal immigration’ do people not understand?" Bilbray said in a statement. "The mixed message Washington has sent to illegal immigrants for the past decade is tremendously irresponsible given the risks to life and freedom that illegal immigrants take.
    What a terrible thing to say! The TRUTH!Im going to do ALL I can to make sure this evil Bilbrey gets elected over and over again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's start an ALIPAC hall of shame. For the first two, I nominate Luis Gutierrez and Dick Durbin, both from my home state. Next?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Let's start an ALIPAC hall of shame. For the first two, I nominate Luis Gutierrez and Dick Durbin, both from my home state. Next?
    Might want to add the illegal lovers Feinstein and Boxer. Trying to get thru to those two COWS is like talking to a brick wall!

Banned
    Yes,I do believe that we need to build an ALIPAC hall of shame ..... Lets see how many that we can find Herry Reid, Zoe Lofgren,John McCain,Dick Lugar NEXT....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast