Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I nominate: Janet Napolitano
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I nominate: Janet Napolitano
    I second the nomination.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    We also need to nominate Ted Kennedy posthumously.
    YES! I second that emotion!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Don't forget Chuck Schumer
    AWWWWW... working4change you beat me to it! Looks like you detest Schumer almost as much as I do...LOL!

Kirsten Gillibrand needs to go on the list! She was anti-illegal immigration until she took over Billary's seat in the Senate.

Originally known in the House for conservative and centrist liberal views, since her appointment to the Senate, Gillibrand has been seen more as a progressive Democrat. In both cases, her viewpoints were significantly defined by her constituency (a heavily Republican congressional district versus a largely liberal US state). In the House, Gillibrand was an opponent of strict gun control, against amnesty for illegal immigrants, and she voted twice against the 2008 bailout of the US financial system. In the Senate she focused on support of gay rights, scaled back her former support of gun rights, and changed her views on immigration through support of the DREAM Act; she is best known for championing both the repeal of Don't ask, don't tell and the adoption of the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirsten_Gillibrand

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    AWWWWW... working4change you beat me to it! Looks like you detest Schumer almost as much as I do...LOL!

Kirsten Gillibrand needs to go on the list! She was anti-illegal immigration until she took over Billary's seat in the Senate.

Originally known in the House for conservative and centrist liberal views, since her appointment to the Senate, Gillibrand has been seen more as a progressive Democrat. In both cases, her viewpoints were significantly defined by her constituency (a heavily Republican congressional district versus a largely liberal US state). In the House, Gillibrand was an opponent of strict gun control, against amnesty for illegal immigrants, and she voted twice against the 2008 bailout of the US financial system. In the Senate she focused on support of gay rights, scaled back her former support of gun rights, and changed her views on immigration through support of the DREAM Act; she is best known for championing both the repeal of Don't ask, don't tell and the adoption of the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act.
    yep I do And I like the suggestion of Kirsten

Quote Originally Posted by nomas

yep I do And I like the suggestion of Kirsten
    Since I will soon be a NY resident (part time) again, I have been studying up on who's who in NY politics. This was just too blatant a sell out to pass up! Talk about falling in lock step with Master Obozo's plan!

That's a lot of money. More than we have ever been able to raise.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Adding: Kirsten Gillibrand , Janet Napolitano Nappy Is not In Congress but MUST be on this list of traitors to our country...

moptop wrote:
    I ment the list on the article as for making our own list of those who support amnisty it would deffenatly be more than 10 and if we made one you'd have to add hillary clinton and the former head of home land security I forgot his name but he says tough and we'd bbetter get used to it!
    Michael Chertov. He is now some kind of big honcho at the company that makes the strip search backscatter Xray machines for TSA. Convenient huh?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Probably should add Tom Ridge as he is the one who said Americans should get over feeling that everyone wanted to come here to live..and we can't send 12 million home

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/ ... ng-arrogan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234