Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Seriously, google "free concert for obama" and watch how many free concerts have already been given for him in the US.
    Actually my son is a student at St. Louis University. He told me that what you are stating is false. He and a group of about 100 friends from SLU attended the rally because they are all Obama supporters.

He also said thousands more that he did not know attended as well
    Really? He spoke to all 100,000 people and knew their reasons for attending?
    No, but he is a resident of St. Louis who ATTENDED THE RALLY and there was NOT a concert sign on campus or upon entrance to the rally.

It would be sort of odd to not post a sign on a college campus. We all know how much college students LOVE FREE CONCERTS.
    They sure do. But I never said there was a free concert, I said some people thought there would be one, because of the previous free concerts. My friends who also attended thought it was funny since no free concert was advertised in St. Louis. I'm glad we cleared that up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    Did anybody jump onstage grab the mike and ask..." Barrack...where's your birth certificate?" or "have you read the requirements for US prez in the Constitution?"
    I don't know but I'll be sure to ask them. He did mention that Botox Barbie (aka the skeletal remains Cindy McCain) was at the entrance telling everybody she had a shopping bag full of extra prescriptions, barbituates and amphetamines.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Seriously, google "free concert for obama" and watch how many free concerts have already been given for him in the US.
    Actually my son is a student at St. Louis University. He told me that what you are stating is false. He and a group of about 100 friends from SLU attended the rally because they are all Obama supporters.

He also said thousands more that he did not know attended as well
    Really? He spoke to all 100,000 people and knew their reasons for attending?
    No, but he is a resident of St. Louis who ATTENDED THE RALLY and there was NOT a concert sign on campus or upon entrance to the rally.

It would be sort of odd to not post a sign on a college campus. We all know how much college students LOVE FREE CONCERTS.
    They sure do. But I never said there was a free concert, I said some people thought there would be one, because of the previous free concerts. My friends who also attended thought it was funny since no free concert was advertised in St. Louis. I'm glad we cleared that up.
    No problem, happy to be of help!

Did anybody jump onstage grab the mike and ask..." Barrack...where's your birth certificate?" or "have you read the requirements for US prez in the Constitution?"
    I don't know but I'll be sure to ask them. He did mention that Botox Barbie (aka the skeletal remains Cindy McCain) was at the entrance telling everybody she had a shopping bag full of extra prescriptions, barbituates and amphetamines.
    I will put Cindy McCain beside Michelle Obama any day of the week, with or without Botox.

I sure hope the crowd threw in a few more bucks for ACORN, cause Lord knows those signers could use the dollar, and or cigaretts. Every little bribe helps.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    I will put Cindy McCain beside Michelle Obama any day of the week, with or without Botox.

I sure hope the crowd threw in a few more bucks for ACORN, cause Lord knows those signers could use the dollar, and or cigaretts. Every little bribe helps.
    Maybe John will let you have her since she nor her millions will be much use to him after he loses the election. Hopefully, she'll spend more on food and less on drugs and botox injections. Not that any of it helps.

Oh wait, if she promises to share her daily doses of botox and lithium (both of which he desperately needs) you may have to fight him for her.

I think John's already been in the botox.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

whatmattersmost

Oh, you uberconservative , you!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12