Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

11 arrested during raid of Phoenix meat-packing business

11 arrested during raid of Phoenix meat-packing business

Oct. 12, 2010 08:45 AM
    The Arizona Republic and 12 News

Eleven people have been arrested after Maricopa County sheriff's deputies served a search warrant at a Phoenix meat-packing business suspected of employing illegal immigrants.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office suspects there were up to 20 people using fake identifications at Prime Cut & Seafood Company near Thomas Road and 31st Avenue. The business is at 2601 N. 31st Ave.

By about 8:30 a.m., 11 people had been arrested, including five who had fake dates of birth and Social Security numbers. One of those arrested, a woman, was using the identification of a 90-year-old woman, according to the Sheriff's Office.

The Sheriff's Office said the owner and managers are cooperating with authorities.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoe ... z12A9sJu3B

good job how many more
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HOENIX - Deputies served a search warrant at a Phoenix meat packing business Tuesday morning looking for identity theft suspects.

Brian Lee with the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said deputies were looking for up to 15 suspects. At last report 15 people had been arrested, including five for full identity theft.

MCSO reportedly received information that Prime Cut & Seafood Company, near 31st Avenue and Thomas Road, is knowingly hiring undocumented immigrants.

Sheriff's officials say they are now finished with the search.
    http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_ph ... in-phoenix

15 arrested during raid of Phoenix meat-packing business

Oct. 12, 2010 10:03 AM
    Salvador Rodriguez

Fifteen people were arrested after Maricopa County sheriff's deputies served a search warrant at a Phoenix meat-packing business with employees suspected of using stolen identities on Tuesday.

Between 30 and 40 employees at Prime Cut Meat & Seafood Company were detained by the deputies as the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office looked for 15 to 20 people suspected of identity theft. The Sheriff's Office had been investigating the case for several months, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said.

"We're going to continue business raids because you have to understand we have an unemployment problem," Arpaio said. "We took off 15 people with felonies off the street."

At least five of the people arrested had fake dates of birth and Social Security numbers. One of those arrested, a woman, was using the identification of a 90-year-old woman, Arpaio said.

"This is a serious problem, and I'm the bad guy," Sheriff Joe Arpaio said. "People forget (the people we arrested) have false identification, and that's a serious problem."

As the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office drove away from the business, the co-workers of the arrested people waved, cried and one of them shouted in Spanish, "This is an injustice!"

"They destroy families, separate them," said Erasto Martinez, 47, an employee.

Chad Poppen, the owner of Prime Cut Meat & Seafood Company said he was upset at how the system worked.

"I lost one-third of my working staff," said Poppen, who said he runs his employees' information through E-Verify. The system is "forcing you to hire based on the color of their skin."

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoe ... z12AbwuSXL
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"This is a serious problem, and I'm the bad guy," Sheriff Joe Arpaio said. "People forget (the people we arrested) have false identification, and that's a serious problem."
    Sheriff Joe, the only people who forget are the illegals and their supporters! The rest of us LOVE you! I am proud there are still Americans who refuse to bow down to Obozo and his ilk!

Chad Poppen, the owner of Prime Cut Meat & Seafood Company said he was upset at how the system worked.

"I lost one-third of my working staff," said Poppen, who said he runs his employees' information through E-Verify. The system is "forcing you to hire based on the color of their skin."

Awwwww boo hoo hoo! You are a lying POS, when someone named John Smith works for you but can't speak one word of English you know. Now you can replace your 1/3 with unemployed AMERICANS! But personally I hope they send your butt to jail!