Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

12 Steps to Illegal Immigration Control

Is Illegal immigration insurmountable? has the problem gone on so long and gotten so out of hand that it can not be regulated or controlled?

I invite you to read my latest article "Illegal Immigration: 12 Steps to effective Immigration Control ", located at
    http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... cleID=8117
    Opinions are supposed to be personal.

Your close

Don't mean to be critical but I would alter a few things.

4 make it around 12% and spend the rest to build a wall
    6 is a mess
    8 Fox will not let us fingerprint his citizens
    9 the quotas for Mexican citizens is so out of balance now, none will ever be allowed in. Other contries need to catch up first.
    11 needs a clause to clarify children born in US to non-citizens...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

no worries.

The idea of this is simple. Its passive. We catch them as they try to manipulate the system.

The US laws are all that matters here. Once the issue becomes money Fox will adjust accordingly. His reason for keeping this going is simply 20 Billion Dollar sent back from the US annually. He really doesnt care aboutthe $30 Million in Aid, would you? In this scenario we unburden our social services and recoup some of the monies we're shelling out to non-nationals. If Fox doesn't oblige we don't go to the UN... we repeal nafta, stop imports and exports and close our border. What can Mexico do?

If we start reducing aid and sending him a bill he'd have to take notice. In other words we're in a position to strong arm him into doing as we want in this matter.

As for the % whatever works. Maybe some can go into paying back hospitals that have to outlay and take losses of millions a year?

Its less a how-to and more a 'these ideas are out there' and if combined can make an impact.

Those here receive nothing in the way of work visa or amnisty and are deported without hope of return.

Its not the total solution but its a hell of a lot better than the BS congress and the senate are trying to pass as steak.

too many steps. illegal immigration can be fixed quite easily in three steps only.

1. tap the national guard to work with the border patrol on the border.

2. fine business' for the continued employment of illegal immigrants and institute a reward program for any tips that lead the fining of business' who are caught

3. begin random sweeps throughout the entire city. anyone caught will automatically be entered into our database as a felon and be disqualified for citizenship should they apply later.

here's what the end result will be

1. the border will be manned and locked down.

2. once the first couple of business' are fined and/or go out of business other business will begin to self regulate. those who do not will more than likely be turned in by someone using the reward program. since the fines are set at 10K per head, lets give the whistle blower $500 per head from fines collected.

3. racism and profiling. random sweeps everywhere in the city will avoid these idiotic claims.

the end result will be that the jobs will dry up which means the money they came here for will also dry up. people will begin to self deport. the random sweeps will deal with the more stubborn illegals and add another incentive to leave if they honestly intend to apply for citizenship. eventually the national guard can be relieved of border duty guard as they will not be needed there. most of the illegals will have returned home with news of what has happened.

That could work but it wouldn't change very much except maybe to slow things down. Unless Mexico has a reason to stop pushing its people away they will continue to do so.

I'm not much for a police state if it can be avoided.

12 steps may seem like a lot. But we need to be pretty through in identifying, deporting, and recouping our monies wasted on feeding, caring for, and training another countries nationals.

Putting guards down there is not enough. I live in Phoenix. If you rotate national guard to the border you'll need shelter food and water. Not to mentio transportation and jailing facilities. In many places you'll need power and communicaitons.

I patrolled wall is a good idea but not a solution in and of itself.

idea: Minutemen identify employers who hire illegals, newspaper print their names and addresses and we BOYCOTT them...now that stops the hiring pdq when the bottom line is in jeapordy.

it's not that there's too much to do per se. it's that we need to take a more active and aggressive role in enforcing our laws in the first place. our passivity is what got us into this mess to begin with. plus too many steps only means loopholes will be found and exploited.

explain exactly how it's going to be a police state?

the cost of the NG on the border will partially be offset by what we re-claim via fines, healthcare costs, education, and incarceration. an immediate and fast track deportation to the border itself is sufficient enough. if they made it to the border, form home, on their on the first time, they can make it back. housing and incarceration should not be required for longer than a day or two at most. basically the BP can check status relatively quick. the last time i checked Mexican cusine (for those being deported to Mexico only) is inexpensive (i know because i live in LA/OC).

i never advocated building a wall, only manning the border. they're the national guard, they can sleep in tents. if they were ever called into action they wouldn't be sleeping in barracks the whole time. it doesn't just have to be them either. there are many groups suck as the Minutemen who would also be willing to participate when and where possible. eventually word will make it back that no one is getting through and most importantly ... there are no jobs here.

after that we can take a closer look at how Mexico is spending the billions in dollars of aid we provide them. turnabout is fair play and it's time we put them under a microscope for sweeping their problem under our rug. we can also recoup expenditures for temporary deportation housing from the aid money we give them.

Something about random sweeps screams of doors being kicked in and people being dragged into the night never to be seen by family again.

Easier and more efficient to make them worry about being caught without hunting them down. Just my opinion.

from experience, the National Guard wouldn't survive in the Arizona desert in pup tents for very long. Please remember the aAtional Guard are weekend warriors for the most part. Its not a matter of conditioning. Its a matter of extreme heat and endurance. Further the gun play that could erupt should offer them a degree of protection and advantage.

A wall can offer sensors and lights and watch towers, plus protect the power lines and offer a physical barrier to slow illegals and give teh Nat guard a high ground advantage. It make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by thinker822
    Something about random sweeps screams of doors being kicked in and people being dragged into the night never to be seen by family again.

Easier and more efficient to make them worry about being caught without hunting them down. Just my opinion.

from experience, the National Guard wouldn't survive in the Arizona desert in pup tents for very long. Please remember the aAtional Guard are weekend warriors for the most part. Its not a matter of conditioning. Its a matter of extreme heat and endurance. Further the gun play that could erupt should offer them a degree of protection and advantage.

A wall can offer sensors and lights and watch towers, plus protect the power lines and offer a physical barrier to slow illegals and give teh Nat guard a high ground advantage. It make sense.
    i said random sweeps. not door to door. the BP can drive and stop at random areas like shopping centers, the post office, places where people go and check ID's. things have changed since 9/11 and sharing of information between agencies has become an effective and commonplace practice now (i.e. - databases being linked now). they performed a sweep in Ontario, CA in 2004. this caused quite a stir, but no doors were broken in. no one was dragged out of their homes screaming or otherwise. about 300 illegals were netted. next point.

you glazed over my going after business'. the sweeps will happen as a secondary measure with the primary being to remove all economic reasons for their coming and staying here in the first place. with the jobs gone, the money is gone too. they can't stay because they can't afford it. the sweeps are used as a secondary incentive when they learn that the additional penalty for not leaving is disqualification for future citizenship.

it doesn't have to be the NG. i just threw them out there because they're around right now and not exactly doing much. the army or marines would suffice as they do have the training. howver the minuteman have been watching on the border during the hottest months without the same training and seemed to have survived just fine. i'm not sure what you're argument is regarding the NG at this point.

you forgot seismic sensors. they're digging tunnels too. who's going to watch the border while this high tech wall gets built? back to my point about manning the border.

honestly, if we obliterate the economic reasons we won't need to waste taxpayer money on building a wall. a wall without removing the economic reaons for coming here will only result in boats being built so they can enter the country from a beach further north of the border.

if the economics reasons are killed .. they won't come. this way we can put a solid plan to allow while tracking seasonal workers into the country. you might want to look into how Germany has handled Illegal Immigration there. I know, I know ... Nazis. They're not, but they are meticulous and have been very effective meanwhile Italy is drowing in excrement from granting Amnesty time and time again. Italy is now looking at passing some very hard laws regarding Immigration enforcement because of the mess they've created for themselves.