Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not only did the ILLEGAL not have a license, he PURPOSEFULLY took the time after the accident to BEND THE LICENSE PLATE. Now, that is NOT the act of someone who was "remorseful" or "showing a lack of judgement". This was an act of trying to get away with MURDER. If he was calm and collected enough to take the time to bend the license plate in order to throw the police off, he doesn't sound like a person who could, AFTER BEING FOUND AND ARRESTED, be REMORSEFUL. If he was remorseful, it was because he was caught.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I bet he hid long enough to get the alcohol out of his system.

Added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article-895-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent point, William. I didn't even THINK of that!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Excellent observation William!

"He did not give us an ounce of trouble"
    The fact that they had to hunt this scumbag down after he struck a kid, stopped, saw what he had done and left him there to be struck, yet again, seems like a heap of trouble to me!

BTW, for some reason my listing of Toll Brothers INC., at wehirealiens.com is STILL not showing up. I am going to re-list, just in case there was some type of glitch when I added them yesterday.

Pennsylvania Minutemen were out picketing the Neshaminy Insurance Associates last Monday. But that didn't stop his customers from doing business with him and most of his customers may or may not know how to speak English.

Tomorrow, Wednesday, December 14th, we will be picketing the State building in Philadelphia at Broad and Spring Garden to enlighten the Insurance Commission that resides there that International Driver Licenses are probably the most forged document in the world and that by allowing insurance companies in Pennsylvania to use them as a basis to legitimize illegal aliens, they are contributing to the felonious existence of these invading cretins.

Afterwards, we will move on to 21 S.12th St to the PA Attorney General's Office where we will demand they start enforcing the law. Back on October 3rd, based on information passed on to me from a NJ newspaper reporter, I wrote this email to the AGO...

I have been informed that the sizable illegal alien population in NJ and PA use Pennsylvania insurance companies to get their vehicles registered because PA insurance companies accept international drivers license as sufficient evidence of identity.

Is this true? Is this legal? Is this sane?

International drivers licenses must be the easiest phony document to duplicate and I know there are serious counterfeitters working with the crimi nals smuggling humans across our borders.

As the ranking Law Enforcement Official in PA, you have to be aware of the death and destruction that is being wreaked on our highways because of illegal aliens habit of drinking and driving. A most recent story involves the Eastern Shore of MD.

Illegal aliens are criminals from the moment they slither across our borders.

Aiding and abetting their presence in our country is a violation of our United States Code. If the PA insurance companies are providing a means for illegal immigrants to thrive in our communities the PA insurance companies are breaking the law. I call on you to take action and make our roadways safe from criminals.

John Ryan
    Pennsylvania Minutemen

As far as the comments prompted by the Bensalem police officers regarding the killer, I have clippings around here somewhere and when I find them, I will post them. They are so odious I don't want to rely on my memory, I might not capture their sympathy for that devil completely.

BTW. I could swear the first account I read of this unnecessary death, the driver was reported to be DUI. Followup reports failed to note his condition in that respect.

Domari Nolo, all.

Welcome John Ryan
    Pennsylvania Minutemen

We are glad to have you aboard
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Hi John. Welcome! Keep up the good work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC JOHN RYAN!

You are SO correct regarding the extremely lax PA DMV laws! Delaware apartment complexes, as well as construction sight parking areas, are teeming with vehicles with PA plates! I SO resent my 138.00 per month car insurance bill knowing that these illegals are driving around without even so much as a valid license!

Please send me a PM with contact info. I am interested in joining your protest.

I'm happy to be here and appreciate the welcome. I look forward to working with you all to end the invasion.

Domari Nolo,

John

Welcome, JohnRyan. You have found a good HOME! We are ready to do whatever it takes to accomplish our goals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12