Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]
    “I was a single mother and it's difficult to get ahead,â€

this is a very sad situation, if laws were enforced it never would have happened. the guilty party is not the law abiding American taxpayers. our government by looking the other way is allowing these predator people to break in and steal American social services and tax money. the victims the children these people push out and the American citizens.

Don't they have scout troops all over the world?? Go home and join one there....

[quote="Squire"][quote]
    “I was a single mother and it's difficult to get ahead,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Classic sob story. The fact that he is a Boy Scout is irrelevant. The issue here is that this parent allows an 11-year-old to cross the desert?! I don't care how desperate they are (and I blame the El Salvadoran govt for this), a responsible parent would/must not allow this. And since he is still a young lad, he can apply to enter the legal way -- from his home country -- or his mother can return to E.S.

This madness of allowing hundreds of thousands of foreigners to violate our borders every year has to stop. The law is the law, period.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The mother should be reported to Child Protective Services for endangering the life of her son, and aiding and abetting his illegal entry into the US.

What is WRONG with all of these women from Mexico and Central America...all they do is BREED! A single, uneducated, low, low skilled woman like this should NEVER have had a second or third child. She basically abandoned her first child in El Salvador and then goes on to have 2 more in the US! What kind of a mother is this??? What kind of a human being is this???

We have our animals spayed and neutered in the US to prevent the over-population of the animal world...how about adopting the same policy in Mexico and Central AMerica?

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    We have our animals spayed and neutered in the US to prevent the over-population of the animal world...how about adopting the same policy in Mexico and Central AMerica?

the world will not survive it all the uneducated 3rd world countries that have birth rates higher then what the family/country/land can feed continue this way. i'm not being a racist i'm a realist. but we need to look and take care of ourselves first. that means enforcing the laws securing our borders AND educating our citizens about living within our means, we also have plenty of citizens whose only real contribution to the world is using drugs and breeding.

Right On. Pull her visa, load her and her anchor babies up and haul them out of here.

She should have never abandoned Jose with relatives.

And Jose can realize his dream in El Salvador. He wants to be a policeman, obviously they have police and a military and everything we have.

He can even finish his Boy Scouts program in El Salvador. They've had one since 1938.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asociaci%C ... l_Salvador

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12