Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

2 men charged with breaking immigration law

2 men charged with breaking immigration law
    Comments

July 3, 2009

By Andy Grimm

Two Mexican men face federal charges they allegedly were driving more than a dozen immigrants from Los Angeles to New York, Ohio and Georgia.

A state trooper pulled Lazaro Sandoval-Arreygue over on the Indiana Toll Road June 11 after seeing Sandoval-Arreygue's white cargo van make an unsafe lane change near Portage.

Inside the car, court records state, the trooper found 15 passengers who told investigators they paid between $150 to $2,000 to ride from California to Long Island, Manhattan, New Jersey, Ohio, and Georgia.

Sandoval-Arreygue had only Mexican identification cards, and told Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents called to the scene that he knew he was transporting "illegal aliens" a criminal complaint filed by prosecutors states.

The man in the car, Hector Escobar-Izaguire, admitted he had entered the country illegally twice, and had been deported in February.

Both men have been charged with transporting illegal aliens.

Passengers Adrian Calleja-Peralta, 26, and Ricardo Calleja-Peralta, were charged with reentering the U.S. after being deported.

Another three of the passengers also will face criminal charges, U.S. Attorney spokeswoman Mary Hatton said Thursday.

Contact Andy Grimm at agrimm@post-trib.com. Comment on this story at www.post-trib.com

http://www.post-trib.com/news/1650346,f ... al.article
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Today illegal criminals tomorrow American citizens.

Ah yes, these criminal entrepreneur's are the same illegals that will one day be given Amnesty.

PS
    I wonder if they also got them for tax evasion. Suppose not, they only enforce those laws in regard to American citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Today illegal criminals tomorrow American citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Ah yes, these criminal entrepreneur's are the same illegals that will one day be given Amnesty.

PS
    I wonder if they also got them for tax evasion. Suppose not, they only enforce those laws in regard to American citizens.

Or no business license?

After all, they were operating a travel agency AND a cross country shuttle service.

But yeah, you're probably right.....laws are only intended for American citizens and legal immigrants. These "poor people" are entitled to their "dream of a better life"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It just amazes me people,that these ILLEGAL ALIENS can break all kinds of laws,whether it be fraud,identity theft,driving under the influence,violent crimes against American citizens or their own,running businesses without a license to name some and STILL not be punished in most cases. No one has time for them anymore either that or they just give up since they do not have support from our government officials.

But they have my support! DEPORT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

When any of us get in trouble just say you are an illegal immigrant!
    I'm trying it if I get picked up fpr something.
    NO LICENSE!
    NO INSURANCE!
    So Sorry!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

It seems like ALL the illegal aliens that get caught have been deported a few times. There has to be a better way to make sure they dont keep coming back. Maybe there should be a harsher sentence for entering the 1st time, and then start doubling and tripling it if they do it again.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama is only harsh to Americans, he sucks up to other countries people.
    He can relate to them since The USA is NOT his country
    Dick Morris

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Well, let's neuter them and see how fast word of that punishment runs through their communities. Dual purpose for cutting down on some anchor babies too.

We can advertise.

COME ONE. COME ALL. BUT, IF YOU ARE ILLEGAL AND WE CATCH YOU DOING ANYTHING AGAINST OUR CITIZENS, LAND, ANIMALS OR OUR LAWS -
    YOU GET NEUTERED.

Probably take them a while to figure out what it means. But, it wouldn't take many.

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    Well, let's neuter them and see how fast word of that punishment runs through their communities. Dual purpose for cutting down on some anchor babies too.

We can advertise.

COME ONE. COME ALL. BUT, IF YOU ARE ILLEGAL AND WE CATCH YOU DOING ANYTHING AGAINST OUR CITIZENS, LAND, ANIMALS OR OUR LAWS -
    YOU GET NEUTERED.

Probably take them a while to figure out what it means. But, it wouldn't take many.

I read here somewhere that 60% of the birth in CA are illegals!
    Dick Morris

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    That's one of the reasons California is having so many financial problems. And one of the things Arnold wants to do is close the parks to save money. Well, what that means is more illegals living in the parks and more forest fires. Does this man not have a clue what is going on?

Arizona is really bad for illegals but we are finally doing something since Janet has moved to Washington. I hear comments about the illegals coming across the Arizona border and heading for California because everything is "free" there.

You know what they say: No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast