Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Government officials breaking the law in the country. Treason? Do not vote for sale tax increases. We have to cut funding every way possible. In my area recently the local government wanted to raise the taxes for public schools. It did not pass.

But the Congress is getting their pay raise of over $4,000. Some children do not even getting child support equal to $4,000 annually.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unless these anchor babies stop being granted US citizenship, no amount of border sealing, workplace verification, etc. is going to do much good. The closing of hospitals, the overcrowding of schools and so much more is due mostly to shucking out billions for the care of anchor children and their illegal alien moms. They will never leave America, regardless of the job situation, because the free benefits come no matter what.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hell yes I hate,I hate our so called elected leaders that let this non sense continue.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Here are the problems I immediately see here:

1. 15 years old is kind of old to be in the eight grade, but not surprising when she is probably an illegal alien.
    2. The father is 20 years old. In Texas it is against the law for a 20 year old to have sex with a 15 year old. Why is this 20 year old not being prosecuted by the state?
    3. Why did the parents not insist charges be brought against a man who had sex with their 15 year old.
    4. Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas is similar to Ben Taube in Houston. This is where people go who have no insurance and no financial way to pay. Thus, the tax payer gets stuck with the bill.

Now why is this idiot of a reporter BUD KENNEDY not surprised people hate? Our economy is down the tubes, unemployment is at a 60 year high. Our schools and public services are running out of money. Illegals are taking jobs that Americans need and draining our public services to the point we all almost have nothing left. So we have no right to hate? Ridiculous! These types here, both illegal and citizens are the reason this country is failing. We are all fed up with people taking and taking and never giving anything back.

Any person that comes over this border without having the proper documentation is a CRIMINAL. Any adult that has sex with a minor is a pedophile which is a crime in this country. So this makes the father a CRIMINAL. He should be sitting behind bars waiting on a trial by Americans just like us.

As for the 15 year old, no child at this age should be allowed to have any kind of relationship with a 20 year old. Where were the parents? Why are they not taking responsibility for their own child? They should also be in jail for allowing this to happen and their 15 year old daughter should be removed since they have put her in danger.

Now the hate towards the new born....naturally taxpayer knows what is coming. We know that we will pay the cost of raising this child, all medical expenses and probably pay for this child making the same mistakes his mother, and grand parents have.

I have no idea about Mexico. But Texas law says that voluntary sex is OK for a married couple, no matter the age. If this couple weren’t living with her parents and planning marriage, the father might face charges for sex with a girl more than three years younger.
    I have news for this idiot BUD KENNEDY, planning marriage is not marriage. Since they were not married there can be no consensual sex between a 20 year old and a 15 year old. This is a CRIME in the State of Texas. Texas Penal Code � 21.11 defines the offense of "indecency with a child." For purposes of that statute, a "child" is a person under age seventeen. The offense can be committed by sexual contact or exposure, and the statute covers both consensual and non-consensual conduct.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

If she had the baby at 15 the chances are good that he was having sex with her when she was 14. Where is Child Protective and the Police?? Why is he not in jail for statutory rape?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I subscribe to the weekend edition of the Fort Worth Star Telegram. Bud Kennedy is the biggest idiot they have. For YEARS he has been writing this garbage. Everytime he posts one of these pro illegal alien stories, he gets HAMMERED with e-mails, and the Sunday opinions sections is packed full of letters from citizens bashing Bud for favortism for illegals over citizens. The people of Fort Worth are fed up.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Why didn't the school report rape?

I had a family emergency recently and had to leave my 17 and half year old daughter home alone with money, credit card, car here in North Carolina. Guess what? Social Services came to my house the day I returned home. Started telling the law. I asked to have the law sent to me. And that I would publish it in the newspaper and on the internet with my story in this situation. And of course I promised not to let this child stay in our two big dogs and security system home alone without an 18 year supervising her. Case was closed (solved), I guess they did not want to go to court.

Latch Key Kids and Working Mothers, my heart goes out to you all.

PLEASE! LOL

Do you think I am loved?

"bigtex"
    Here are the problems I immediately see here:

1. 15 years old is kind of old to be in the eight grade, but not surprising when she is probably an illegal alien.
    2. The father is 20 years old. In Texas it is against the law for a 20 year old to have sex with a 15 year old. Why is this 20 year old not being prosecuted by the state?
    3. Why did the parents not insist charges be brought against a man who had sex with their 15 year old.
    4. Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas is similar to Ben Taube in Houston. This is where people go who have no insurance and no financial way to pay. Thus, the tax payer gets stuck with the bill.
    She was 14 when he got her pregnant!
    Mexico says the age of consent is 12!
    The baby's grandmother is probably 25 or 26 herself!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Justin Daniel Ramirez, with his mom, Fernanda Rios, was the first baby born in 2009 at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas.

Justin Ramirez is 3 days old.
    IF THE BABY WAS BORN OF ILLEGAL ALIENS, HE IS NOT AN AMERICAN AND MUST BE DEPORTED AT ONCE WITH HIS ILLEGAL ALIEN PARENTS!

In America, it is RAPE when a 20 year old male has sex with a 14 year old girl! Deport their behinds to Mexico where the law says its okay to RAPE little girls.

This isnt our problem. Fix the 14th amendment. Children born of illegal parents ARE NOT AMERICANS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have no idea about Mexico. But Texas law says that voluntary sex is OK for a married couple, no matter the age. If this couple weren’t living with her parents and planning marriage, the father might face charges for sex with a girl more than three years younger.
    If they are PLANNING marriage, then they are not married and were not married when she became pregnant.

That's called statutory rape in these here United States, and is punishable by jailtime and Megan's Law sanctions.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast