Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    What pathetically sick, twisted and greedy minds crafted this bill?
    Weren't we told in the 1950's that the communists would use exactly these methods to take over the US? Instead of being told by a communist "union" boss to increase our "quota" or we would go to jail, we are told by our new communist bosses to give our jobs to Mexicans and H1-B's from India or we will get in trouble...

Let's wear them down. Kennedy and La Raza are some of the worst enemies this country has ever had. Let's wear them down. Let's refuse to obey a law which is passed to destroy this country. Passing laws to destroy this country is treason!

Quote Originally Posted by RonLaws
    An e-mail sent to me from Tancredo's site also listing what the bill does -- said that there is even language somewhere in the bill regarding the SPP- Security& Prosperity Partnership (merging U.S. with Mexico) ----saying,"it is the sense of Congress to proceed with the SPP" and even 'accelerate it'. Folks, the SPP merger IS the overhanging policy for all actions involving many, many issues. --- TRAITORS, pure and simple

--- so much for all the former Presidents that built this Nation up, so much for all the military soldiers that defended the U.S. in all its wars-- they all waisted their time. The founding Fathers must be spinning in their graves.
    The Mexican government is probably telling Bush what he can and cannot do. With that type of direction the US is ten years away from having the same kind of grinding poverty that Brazil has.

Badly Written illegal immigration Bill

[b][i]

I read parts of this bill; the first 2 pages are almost like yeah it address's your immediate concerns then drops off to every single page about how to handle things for illegal immigrants. Mostly speaking of their rights etc. Its the worst piece of legislation to ever be done probably in history. What kills me is that so many things are wrong with it and if you read the cost analyze done by many groups as the heritage foundation it will cost us 2.5 - 3 trillion dollars. Paid by every legal American Citizen; the illegals pay nothing at all in that. You'll hear pro illegal groups say that its no amnesty because they pay a mere fine. They will pay no back taxes; What crap, if you or me ever skipped out on paying taxes we'd be in jail. I want to pay no taxes too; we all should demand it also.
    As for the 2.5 - 3 trillion dollars in new taxes we will be burdened with, they pay absolutely noting to this cause they will be taken out more from our system; welfare; social security; schooling and then our own college grants and scholarships for our own citizens. Never mind the things mentioned above.

President Bush said something today on the news; he said something like this; " that he could not believe that the American people were not so compassionate and would rather see them sneak in trailers " then something of packing them in 8 wheelers. Well nobody told them to risk their life and be stupid. Now here's my response: [b][i][u]" My Compassion stopped when I could not afford it anymore".

3 Trillion dollars in new taxes we are already taxed too much and its harder to send our children to college now I'm paying for illegal immigrants who will take our children's scholarships etc. Unless your going to make every product cheaper to buy and lower all our taxes then maybe we can pay such a large amount in such little time; or make our employers raise all our wages to cover this added EXTREME expense.

I'm sorry to say this but if you feel sorry for the poor look into your own country; your killing the middle class, we struggle with so many taxes and now you add this. I don't mind paying for our nations security but I do mind paying for people who have no legal rights and are illegal. If you want to save the poor go cross the boarder and join Jimmy Carter and build free housing in Mexico.

Or if your so guilt ridden that you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth then join the over sea missions or run for Pope.

What pathetically sick, twisted and greedy minds crafted this bill?

You are so right! They are evil men & women! All about themselves making more money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12