Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Quite a wild morning here in Maricopa County.
    Totally. The rest of the news wasn't bad either. Will have to visit sometime soon......oh, wait, it's going to be like that here, too

Yep.....we have something for everyone out here:

21 suspected illegals caught after chase ends in wreck
    PHOTOS: Van wrecks; 2 dozen bail out
    RAW: Aerials from NewsChopper 3
    UNCUT: DPS talks about chase, wreck
    VIDEO: Victim talks about crash
    VIDEO: DPS: Dozens bail out of van
    VIDEO: Suspected illegals bail out
    VIDEO: Officers track suspected illegals

Christening celebration ends in barrage of bullets
    PHOTOS: Scene VIDEO: Why was family targeted? UNCUT: Police

Cow causes fatal collision, 3 others hospitalized
    VIDEO: Cow to blame VIDEO: Others hurt Full Report

Most wanted fugitive living in Central Phoenix arrested
    VIDEO: Was wrestling coach America's Most Wanted Listing

Police: Same suspect behind 2 weekend shootings
    VIDEO: Same car spotted More details

New developments in prominent Valley man's murder

Sheriff's substation vandalized in Black Canyon City

Vehicle theft task force looking for stolen rims, tires

Man wounded in early morning shooting in Glendale

Make Maricopa County your next vacation spot!!!!

Lord, help me get the hell outta here!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that this is a video for it!!! The people in the wrx are lucky!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html ... d=playlist
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

That poor cow!
    The rest sounds just like home to me. I live far enough from the airport I don't get any overflights. But I get a lot of choppers overhead, sometimes two or three in 24 hours, undoubtedly heading for the nearby Hispanic neighborhood from the sound.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

21 run from van after police chase, collision with car
    October 13th, 2008, 8:37 am · 8 Comments · posted by John Leptich

At about 6:45 a.m. Monday, an Arizona Department of Public Safety officer was westbound on Interstate 10 near Elliott Road when he pulled his vehicle next to a passenger van that appeared to have more occupants than its capacity. The officer followed the van as it continued west. Other DPS officers responded to assist in tracking the van’s movements.
    The van was driving erratically and exited I-10 at 43rd Avenue, then went south. Art some point, the process the van attempted to ram DPS vehicles. Officers then tried to stop the vehicle. The van traveled on several Phoenix city streets before reaching Southern Avenue, where DPS officers ended their pursuit.
    At about 7:20 a.m., the van struck a passenger vehicle in the intersection of 27th avenue and Southern, where the van rolled over. Several of occupants of the vehicle ran from the scene. The total number of occupants is believed to have been 21. Through the assistance of Phoenix Police Department’s helicopter and patrol units, Phoenix police apprehend all that fled. The occupants are believed to illegal immigrants.
    The driver of the van, along with one occupant, are being held as suspects related to the human smuggling and other criminal violations. The other 19 are being interviewed. If there is no connection with human smuggling they will be turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

http://copshop.freedomblogging.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    That poor cow!
    The rest sounds just like home to me. I live far enough from the airport I don't get any overflights. But I get a lot of choppers overhead, sometimes two or three in 24 hours, undoubtedly heading for the nearby Hispanic neighborhood from the sound.

Yes....can you imagine just ambling along minding your own business when here comes three idiots in a car and WHAMMO ....you're hamburger?

I'd suppose that would be more than enough to ruin a cow's day..........

20 hurt as van crashes after trying to elude police
    Adam Sneed - Oct. 14, 2008 12:00 AM
    The Arizona Republic
    Authorities were investigating a collision that left at least 20 people injured after a van trying to elude police slammed into two vehicles and rolled over Monday near 27th and Southern avenues in Phoenix.

The white Chevrolet van raced down Valley freeways and surface streets, barreling through intersections before hitting a blue Subaru hatchback and a white BMW coupe. The van rolled over and ripped a stop sign from its concrete base.

At least 21 passengers, suspected to be undocumented immigrants, climbed through the van's broken windows and darted into a nearby neighborhood, where several were arrested after jumping fences into backyards.
    Authorities located and arrested 21 people who fled the scene, including the driver of the van.

All were taken to local hospitals and treated for injuries ranging from minor bruises to back and neck pains.

Phoenix resident Seray Mutlu, 16, was driving his father to work before going to school around 7:20 a.m. Mutlu was headed north on 27th Avenue when the van rammed his blue Subaru WRX. Mutlu's father, Ramadan, was bleeding from the mouth and unable to breath shortly after the collision. He was taken to the hospital, where his condition reportedly improved.

"They just jumped out of the windows and started running," Mutlu said.

Arizona Department of Public Safety officers spotted the van moving erratically on Interstate 10 near Elliot Road about 6:45 a.m.

Officers called for detectives in unmarked vehicles, hoping the van would lead them to a drophouse. The driver apparently noticed authorities and sped off, police said.

DPS Lt. James Warriner said the driver of the van attempted to ram a squad car on 51st Avenue near Interstate 10.

The van turned east onto Southern Avenue, and DPS stopped chasing it between 43rd and 35th avenues as it neared a school zone.

The van then plowed into Mutlu's car at 27th Avenue, near Ed Pastor Elementary School, which was locked down after the people inside the van fled.

Law-enforcement officials from DPS, the Phoenix Police Department and the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office responded to several calls in the area regarding people jumping fences and running through yards. They say they believe that they have arrested everyone who escaped from the van.

Mutlu said he still planned to attend his classes on Monday.

He watched as tow trucks removed his car from the scene.

"It upsets me," he said. "I love this car . . . and it's totaled now."

www.azcentral.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In regards to the above article.

~~~

Slant favors illegal immigrants
    Oct. 17, 2008 12:00 AM

Regarding the van loaded with illegals that on Monday would not stop for law enforcement, ran a red light and crashed into an innocent motorist auto ("20 hurt as van crashes after trying to elude police," Valley & State, Tuesday).

As a retired military officer, I spent 30 years serving my country so that our society could enjoy the freedoms we once had. I personally take issue with The Republic for continuing to slant your articles in support of a system that is destined to tear down our society.

I find it absolutely sickening to read articles of your continued support of various aspects of our government (the Phoenix mayor included), non-government and select citizens who think illegals in our community are great. Illegals are illegals. There is no profiling!
    Your newspaper publishes articles criticizing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his hard work to enforce the law to the point that you are giving cover for law breakers.

Your organization needs to wake up and realize you are in America and you had better hope that your grandchildren will have the same opportunities that you have had. Right now, you are not supporting that opportunity.

- Harold B. Richards, Sun City

www.azcentral.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12