Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

3 illegal immigrants held in sex attacks on Garfield girl

Three illegal immigrants held in sex attacks on Garfield girl

Friday, September 28, 2007

GARFIELD -- Three illegal aliens from El Salvador are facing criminal charges related to the repeated sexual assault of an underage girl.

Luis Flores Lazo, 32, of Chestnut Street was arrested Wednesday and charged with aggravated sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child, Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli said Thursday.

The state Division of Youth and Family Services alerted the Prosecutor's Office on Tuesday that Lazo had allegedly engaged in sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old girl on numerous occasions at the victim's former Garfield residence, Molinelli's statement said.

Santos Luna Vigil, 33, and Jose Santo Navarro, 24, who live at the same residence as Lazo, also face child endangerment charges because they allegedly knew of the sexual activity but failed to prevent it or notify authorities.

Lazo and Navarro worked at Kevin Trucking in the Bronx. Vigil is unemployed. Lazo and Vigil are both married; Navarro is single.

All three suspects were being held at the Bergen County Jail. Lazo's bail was set at $500,000, Vigil's at $200,000 and Navarro's at $100,000. None was offered a 10 percent cash option.

They are prohibited from contacting the victim or her family. The suspects were ordered to surrender their passports, and federal immigration authorities were notified of the arrests due to the suspects' illegal status.

-- Paul Brubaker

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qst ... VlRUV5eTM=

Let me let everyone in on a little secret about those south of the border folks. I know someone who works in one of the clinics in Baltimore city. I have known this person for almost 20 years so I believe what she tells me.

First and foremost clinics in the area do not even blink when someone comes in without ID and can't speak English. I am told by her that the higher ups say that the reason they treat them is because they think they will come back after having the baby.

This clinic, by a margin of 10-1 treats illegals, most of these women that come here come here to deliver babies, on our tax dollar. Along with all the associated sexual diseases they have.

My friend was told by the person who does the translations that the south of the border men believe that unless they get sex everyday they will explode. they really believe this crap.

So if a woman, their wife, girlfriend really doesn't matter to them, gets pregnant, they are allowed to have sex with other women because even the women are stupid enough to believe this crap.

This is the main reason that venereal diseases are so rampant among them. Which also explains why HIV in their communities is so rampant. Also to most of these men any girl is fair game, age really makes no difference to them.

Which is why these perverts commit so many sexual crimes. This isn't hearsay folks, this is fact. But don't expect to hear that in the Media. I have been making a point to report all the traitors I find that hire illegals, which I am happy to say is starting to get some notice.

Next on my list is this bank of clinics, just biding my time until I get enough evidence to get these traitors shut down.