Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

5 student protesters arrested during LA immigration protest

5 student protesters arrested during downtown LA immigration protest

12:56 p.m. | Corey Moore | KPCC

Over 50 protesters march in the lobby of the Immigration Court building.

Los Angeles police officers five student protesters Wednesday at the immigration courts building in downtown L.A. They were there to demand that the Obama administration grant relief for young undocumented immigrants in college or the military.

Dozens of demonstrators cheered for the students as police removed them from the building in handcuffs and drove them away. Before those arrests, student protesters met with the acting chief counsel for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The protesters told ICE officials they want help in relaying their message to the president to stop the deportation of undocumented young people in California, who they say deserve to work and get an education.

An immigration lawyer who helped set up the meeting told me ICE authorities agreed to communicate with their superiors about the students’ demands. But the students refused to leave until they received a direct answer. That’s when LAPD officers arrested them for trespassing.

Meanwhile, at least 50 demonstrators marched in the lobby of the immigration building. They chanted slogans like “Education, not deportationâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Demand, demand, demand. Do these people know any other words?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dozens of demonstrators cheered for the students as police removed them from the building in handcuffs and drove them away. Before those arrests, student protesters met with the acting chief counsel for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The protesters told ICE officials they want help in relaying their message to the president to stop the deportation of undocumented young people in California, who they say deserve to work and get an education.

They're "cheering" because they know those who were arrested will be on a fast track to citizenship now under this administration! After all, they’re the darling DREAMERS this administration has bent over backwards for! I bet they wouldn't be cheering if our immigration laws were being enforced! They have succeeded in making a mockery of the rule of law in this country.

Is anyone else astonished that the acting chief counsel for ICE would placate these criminals by meeting with them? He should have been arresting them! The insanity continues.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obviously, these students haven't learned life's most important lesson --

Life Isn't Fair

No body ever promised that you would get what you "deserve," nevermind that they haven't done anything to "deserve" all these perks!

I was in new york last weekend on bisness and my driver was from ukraine we got to talking about all these immigration issues the comment he made that stuck with me the most was " I came here with $100. And nothing else. I've worked hard for the last 15 years became a citizen and I did it with out crying for anything! These people now come here and expect to handed all that I worked hard for! They say it isn't fair that they sould have to follow the laws and work hard like I did. We have enough people in america who expect a good life with no effort!" I told him welcome to america and his views are not too different from the rest of us who are tired of this invasion!

Quote Originally Posted by moptop
    I was in new york last weekend on bisness and my driver was from ukraine we got to talking about all these immigration issues the comment he made that stuck with me the most was " I came here with $100. And nothing else. I've worked hard for the last 15 years became a citizen and I did it with out crying for anything! These people now come here and expect to handed all that I worked hard for! They say it isn't fair that they sould have to follow the laws and work hard like I did. We have enough people in america who expect a good life with no effort!" I told him welcome to america and his views are not too different from the rest of us who are tired of this invasion!
    Would have been awesome to get that on video. I've noticed that the immigrants who work hard and value our citizenship usually don't come from countries down south of here. May or may not be true - just my life's observation. The immigrants from down South USED to value and respect our laws - but for some reason, somehow, that all fell by the wayside somewhere along the line....

Why do Mexicans who break the law to come here
    and break the law every day that they stay here
    think they have a right to demand anything
    other than some jail time
    before they are deported?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wished I had recorded the conversation I was truely impressed with this guy he was saying that he's always belived that if you come to america and work hard and pay your dues you can have it all and these guys crying about how its not fair really pisses him off! They come the greatest country in the world and don't even try to achive anything they just sit and take advantage of the system! Its amazing how this guy gets it but our politicans don't. Really makes you question what their end game really is with this issue.

I'll tell you everyone of those protestors vote too. They are told to even if illegal. County registrars need to have better proof of who REALLY is voting.

It is a serious crime to vote illegally. When is the last time you seen the DOJ
    charge an illegal with voting?
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Banned
    In order to be entitled to rights youneed to be law abiding, legal and yes a citizen. If not your entitled to NOTHING but deportation. Stop pandering to the undocumented students. Theya re just as bad as the parents who think they can break the law and get paid for it. We need to start the policy that NO credits or diplomas will be granted to any student who is unable to prove they are here legally. If they want their diplomas then leave and re-enter legally. This should be a NATIONAL policy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast