Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

58% Of Americans Favor Cutting Off Federal Funding For Illeg

58% Of Americans Favor Cutting Off Federal Funding For Illegal Immigrant Sanctuary Cities

Aug 21 2007 12:00AM
    http://sayanythingblog.com/index.php
    Sounds like Mitt Romney’s idea is a popular one

Fifty-eight percent (58%) of voters nationwide favor cutting off federal funds for “sanctuary citiesâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We want control of our borders and those that visit. People who want to stay in America should appeal legally, visitors are expected to leave. Cities that break federal law should be forced to or lose all federal funding.

It is insane to believe that the ability to check out ID cannot be made available to all law enforcement officers.

You know the verification system could be like a series of sieves. One catches some, the next catches others, etc.

When a LE officer stops someone driving or needs ID and that ID is a DL - he can check it out. If it isn't valid - photos don't match, even thumbprints in some states - that is going to catch quite a few. No big deal - they check out our DL if they stop us.

Next, is the SS#. All LE officer should be able to check out a SS# - if the person is using it for ID purposes. Even if they haven't used it for ID purposes, if they suspect something is wrong or if the person has committed a crime - they should be able to check out any documents he/she might have. The info they get should include, name, DOB, sex. That's going to help. Obviously, if either the age, sex, names don't match the number - there's a problem.

Just those two things would net a lot of them. I would think using fraudulent documents would be a felongy - should be. If they have more than one fraudulent document - one charge for each document.

Send them home, confiscate their property - do whatever it takes to make them understand.

Employers should have to verify - really verify - an ID they get. I had to let them copy my DL and gave them my SS# last time I went to work.
    Just checking those out would catch them and the authorities should be called any time there is a discrepancy -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have NO PROBLEM carrying another ID card in my purse if that's what it takes to root out every alien here!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.